Motorcycle Spares Warehouse
    '; ?>
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I Gotta Get Out More

Bike

onya guys .. Thanks for the pics and faces to names to bikes to faces !!!

Not too sure about this soap on ropes and cocoa sniffing stuff you westerners seem to be up to .. sounds like I will need to Keep my Cheeks together when over there next

Cheers

n00bie On a Mission

My Mood
    Fine

sorry guys, just got this. was going out there to but drowned to many sorrows or celabrated a victory to well. thanks for message. will check in future. any pics ? just found em cheers

muzza

Quote Originally Posted by IF1960 View Post
    onya guys .. Thanks for the pics and faces to names to bikes to faces !!!

Not too sure about this soap on ropes and cocoa sniffing stuff you westerners seem to be up to .. sounds like I will need to Keep my Cheeks together when over there next

Cheers
    the blue and silver 1500 is mine. the 800 is oily's. and the rest are only 900's so dont worry about them. lol

AKRF Is My Life

Real Name
    matt
    Bike
    vn1500custom/82 gsx1100
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Quote Originally Posted by muzza.vn View Post
    sorry mate i was half asleep. it was a tank and a half.
    thank christ for that,for a minute there i thought you had stumbled onto a fuel economy secret hahah lol
    dont mistake my kindness for weakness i am kind to everyone,but when someone is unkind to me,weak is not what you are going to remember about me.........Al Capone

Oily

Quote Originally Posted by IF1960 View Post
    Dont worry Ian the soap on a rope is Marks thing. Were all pretty nomal blokes just having a great stir. Dont feel scared if we ask you to a ride when your over here.

Senior Member - WA Crew

Bike
    2005 VN800 Classic

Sounds like you guys had a great run. My excuse was the ride to Kalgoolie and back that I did instead. Ended up covering about 1600 kms over the weekend, and great weather except for a couple of hundred kays in the rain on the way back.

muzza

yep you missed out again mate. it was a good ride with good people. we'll have to try an organize another soon and maybe you can make it this time. 1600ks sounds like a good run mate i would love to do a run like that but now my works picked up i cant see it happening for a while. i'd say i'll only be able to manage a day trip here and there.

n00bie

Love the Hardy pic Dave, so much I got one for my avatar. Did'nt get to this sooner because I was trippin.
    As far as the bike of the day I would have to say the VULCAN ( political answer or what)
    Cheers
    There are three types of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.