Dynoverks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    n00bie

Real Name
    Change Me
    Bike
    81 CB900F2B, GPZ110 A1

I think I've found the reason for the funny diode setup on the coils - a faulty neutral switch, permanent earth. cleaned, bench tested, reinstalled and function tested. All good. the Diode setup has been pulled out.

n00bie

Real Name
    Change Me
    Bike
    81 CB900F2B, GPZ110 A1

I’ve been working on the CB900f for a while, but now I waiting on some parts for that. So back to the GPZ.
    I want to get the bike running before a fully tear it down. So exhaust off, oil filter out, oil pan off, cleaned (black oil, but surprisingly little debris, even on the pickup), new filter, pan back on. Waiting on new exhaust studs as 4 wound out during the exhaust removal. Replacement fuel pump is wired in, new filter. Wiring is dodge. Multiple crappy joints replaced.
    The motor has been turned over with a bar on the crank, and now on the starter motor without plugs. Once the exhaust has be re-fitted I’ll have a go at starting this bike.

how do I add images, that are under 117Kb
    Last edited by HarryNZ; 06-08-18 at 09:05 PM.

I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Steve
    Bike
    83 GPZ1100 GTR1000
    My Mood
    Amused

When you are writing a reply, there is a box with a tree in it above where you write the message. That is the insert image box. When you click it you get the option to add an image from your computer or from the net.