Motorcycle Spares Warehouse
    n00bie

Real Name
    Kevin
    Bike
    1987 Kawasaki GPZ 750A

Default New but old and stymied

Hi and safe riding to all. Kevin here I am NZ born in 1939 making me 78yrs.My first bike at 19yrs a1951 BSA B31 many bikes later after living in Aussie for36 yrs I live in Medina WA and am in the finishing throes of rebuilding a GPZ 750A Kawasaki. Frame no 11/87 ZX750A-028815 Engine no KZ750EE 149816 Obviously not the original engine I think it is about 1983. My problem is I need to access a workshop manual for my frame ensuring that it covers the 4 cylinder air cooled 8 valve normally aspirated engine.I have exhausted all options known to me to buy this manual .Can any of you help me I really need to access wiring diagrams mostly. Cheers

n00bie On a Mission

Real Name
    John
    Bike
    08 900 classic
    Regards
    John

VN 900 red 08 Classic
    BOM Aug12
    BOM Jan13

n00bie

Real Name
    Kevin
    Bike
    1987 Kawasaki GPZ 750A

Thanks for taking the time to reply John. I have the Clymer manual you suggest, this gives me access to info on my motor. The Haynes manual I ordered online only to receive my money back and an apology that the manual was now out of print so I'm hoping someone out there has a copy to sell me. Regards Kevin .