Dynoverks

Thread: Hi There.

n00bie

Real Name
    NIck
    Bike
    KDX175

Default Hi There.

Hi every one I'm Nick from NSW. My first big road bike at 18 was a '73 Z1 900 (still kick my self daily for selling it but that's 18 and stupid for ya)
    After many years restoring and riding old Harley's I've been getting back in to a bit of dirt riding and classic trail bikes. I was recently given a 1982 KDX 175 in box's so that's the new project. Hope to find some expert knowledge here and there and have a laugh along the way.

n00bie

Real Name
    Russell
    Bike
    1974 Z1A (original owner), 955i Daytona Centennial

Heard the same thing many times over the years - had one of those, sold it when the girlfriend got serious, kids, etc.

My Z1A came first (December 1974), then the girlfriend got serious, kids, etc.

Still got the Z1A, the girlfriend (wife) and the kids!

Best of luck with your new project though.

Cheers.

n00bie On a Mission Space Invaders Champion Snake Champion Breakout Champion Bubble Trouble Champion Joust Champion TIE Fighter Shooter Champion 12 Babes of Xmas Champion Classic Donkey Kong Champion Pedestrian Killer Champion Starship Legend Champion

Bike
    1999 KDX200, 2005 ZRX1200

G'day Nick,

I'm rebuilding my KDX200 (as funds allow) also got a ZRX1200. Where in NSW? I'm in Coffs Harbour.

I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Steve
    Bike
    83 GPZ1100 GTR1000
    My Mood
    Amused

Hi Nick and welcome aboard. I also had a 75 Z1B that I sold when I got married. I should have kept the bike and got rid of the girl. Have fun restoring the KDX175. I would think parts for them would be thin on the ground now. I haven't seen one for over 10 years. I have recently got an 1986 XL600 that I am rebuilding and have had some fun riding it around. Its a bit of a change from riding road bikes all the time.