n00bie

Real Name
    Zino
    Bike
    ZX7R - P1

Default ZX7R-P1 Wiring Harness Pin-Outs

Hi All,

I'm new to Kawariders in the hope of getting some help. (... and also sharing any knowledge and information I might have).

I have a 1996 ZX7R and recently decided to recondition the wiring harness. In my ignorance I failed to take photos of the critical connectors for pin-out details prior to unpinning. (These being the IC Ignitor, Junction Box, Fuel Pump Relay, Starter Relay and Indicator Relay.)

...to be honest I assumed I could get these from the service manual but the information on wire pin-outs is non existent.

Would anyone have access to a wiring harness so they could detail the back of the aforementioned connectors (Which colour wire goes to which cavity etc as either photos or diagrams?)

I am in the process of drafting the wiring harness in AutoCad to add details such as this as well as branch lengths etc that are not on the service manual schematic and would be happy to share this with anyone when finished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

I'm Getting There

I only have ZXR750R L models. I know that the wiring harnesses are very similar but not identical. They use a different ECU so the wire colours may be different too. Happy to help if I can
    ZXR 750