Motorcycle Spares Warehouse
    I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Edwin
    Bike
    GTR 1400 2008

Default greetings from Belguim ( again)

Hello everyone
    i was on this site for a while. beaucose of things i didnt had the time anymore to read and post on the side.
    those day s are gonne now sow :
    Minuss is back and now he stays
    It is winter now here in Belguim so no much rides to make.
    for those who want to see how ik looks like here on a ride, look at my previus posts and you wil see a lot of pics
    Glad to be back
    Last edited by Minuss; 28-01-17 at 11:58 PM.

Real Name
    Loney
    Bike
    '09 VN 900 Custom cruiser

Ahhh - minuss my old friend. Nice to hear from you. Many things have changed here mate; a lot of the old crew have abandoned the site. I'm not real sure how to get in touch with them. I pop my head in from time to time. I've also upgraded to a Triumph Thunderbird. Just about the ultimate cruiser in my opinion. Hope you are well. I'll check in again to see if you're still here. Jim
    I like days where I have nothing to do and all day to do it.

n00bie

Real Name
    Ninja
    Bike
    ZX10

search australian kawasaki riders in facebook
    Last edited by JotunZX10; 02-03-17 at 06:19 PM.

I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Edwin
    Bike
    GTR 1400 2008

Hi Loney, nice to see you still here.
    I've noticed there are some things changed. Looked on the forum to find something about what happend but cant find anything.
    Inform me a bit if you want. You cab can do it in a privat message if you want.
    Me, wel still riding the GTR. Whas thinking about a triumph also, the Explorer1200. Then again....no i will stay on the magnifisent GTR.
    For the rest, i'm not on facebook and i never will. Not my kind of tea.

Real Name
    Loney
    Bike

Mate... still here but rarely.
    What happened?? Let's just say there was a difference of opinion between staff and management about procedures and protocols and what was considered normal and healthy suddenly became abnormal and unhealthy... apparently. So staff walked out.
    I'm a bit like you; I don't have the time to spend on facebook but I know a lot of the old guys are there. I might chase them up one day - I'd like to catch up, a lot of good friendships were made on the old forum and I would still consider the old crew my friends.
    Personally, I'm not worried about the future of AKRF. Management would be on facebook, I doubt that this forum is the only means of communication for most members here now. But it used to be. There were guys there who would not have known their bits from bytes but took on the forum because of the common ground - bikes. And this was the only place they used, to talk about EVERYTHING. It was a family, of sorts. You know that - you were looked upon as a brother.
    So the bust up changed that and forced us all to explore new ways to communicate and keep in touch. Or drop out. So we did.
    Anyway, life goes on.
    Still with the GT-R huh? And your good wife still rides the Multistrada? Gee, I nearly bought one of those. Such a nice machine.
    But I am so happy with the Thunderbird. So easy to ride, quiet, powerful, effortless. Suits me perfectly.
    Best wishes to you Ed. Glad you made the effort to catch up.

I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Edwin
    Bike
    GTR 1400 2008

Somethings changed here also mate. I'm not with that woman anymore. She was just after Money and stupid me, i didnt see that until it was to late. I left here and now i'm trying to get some of my money back with a laweyr and all that stuff.
    Then again , live goes on, other lesson learned and i have someone else now. A loverly lady with a much better vieuw of life.
    Wheater sucks here at the moment. I ts springtime also someone doesnt realy know that probebly. Waiting for bether weather so i can go on a ride and post some pics.
    Keep in touch mate.

Real Name
    Loney
    Bike

Ahhh, bad news about the bad girl; good news about the new girl! I hope that works out for you.
    Yep, sends some photos of that big beautiful bike of yours. I remember the photos you sent before as very nice.
    Look after yourself mate.

Full Of It

Real Name
    Dave
    Bike
    96 VN800B
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

G'day Minuss, I too have been away for sometime and rarely get a chance to look in on the old forum. I hope that you can post some more of your photos of your rides. The ones that I saw of your trips around Europe were inspiring.

I hope you can spend some more time here in the future.

@Lonestar, sad to here the 900 has been replaced. Hope all is well with you too.

Dave