Full Of It

Real Name
    peter
    Bike
    Z1 900A, 2000 Blackbird
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Default Broafford 2015 Easter weekend

anybody coming up to broadford over the Easter weekend? I should be there on Sunday 5th, going up with a couple of my bike riding students.
    At some stage I normally end up along top of circuit along from where the first corner exits onto top straight. Good spot to relax and watch from. And to smell the Castrol R from. Good spot for the Vincents to wheel stand too. A wander through the pits, catch up with an acquaintance every year, the odd hamburger and beer...good day overall.
    Maybe see you there. look out for a blue blackbird.
    Peter

Jobs and bikes are an oxymoronic concept.

n00bie On a Mission

just waiting for the boy racer to finish work (north of Roma) then we will head off . see you there.

Full Of It

Bike
    250 Proddy, ZX14 Ninja SE

Hope they have fixed the fence and moved the trees from that area after a young guy in my race at Pirelli Series Round 1 went through and over the fence and hit the trees. He is on the mend but very slowly.
    pinitdontbinit

Full Of It

Real Name
    peter
    Bike
    Z1 900A, 2000 Blackbird
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Had a great day, sorry no pics..took heaps in previous years. Get the feeling there weren't as many riders or spectators this year or maybe they had left by Sunday day lunchtime. Also the price for the day had gone up to 30 bucks. Know they have a lot to pay for but for just spectating it is getting a bit much for me. Great to see all the old bikes parading around, actually I worked out it wasn't a gaggle of bikes flying around, it was a stampede. Saw cros on number 4. Can never see farmer coz the numbers are too small. Farmer were you wearing a light grey jacket? And by the time I got to the speedway, all the speedway bikes had gone home, no dirt being sprayed against the walls..

Jobs and bikes are an oxymoronic concept.