'; ?>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IXIL exhausts.

n00bie

Real Name
    Trae
    Bike
    2012 ER6NL

^ very nice! I wish I could just get a slip on but being 2012 needs full system gets quite expensive. I'm looking at the delkevic ones on eBay ATM full systems can be had for under $500 delivered which is half the price of some others.

They have 3-4 different designs for the er6n also hmm apparently very loud though..

n00bie On a Mission Space Invaders Champion Snake Champion Breakout Champion Bubble Trouble Champion Joust Champion TIE Fighter Shooter Champion 12 Babes of Xmas Champion Classic Donkey Kong Champion Pedestrian Killer Champion Starship Legend Champion

Bike
    1999 KDX200, 2005 ZRX1200

Ok sorry didn't realize the ER6 was one piece. They are on ebay for $817 unspecified freight costs http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/8579-TERM...b00007b&_uhb=1
    Last edited by Maverick; 17-09-14 at 07:55 PM.

n00bie

Real Name
    Trae
    Bike
    2012 ER6NL

Cheers mate, yep have that saved along with scorpion and two brothers but all 3 will go close to or over 1k delivered not really wanting to spend a lot on this bike as I'll be upgrading straight away, having said that I wouldn't mind an exhaust for looks and a bit of tone probably just go with a cheapie to get me through.