Real Name
    John
    Bike
    1999zx7r

Default Charity ride Brisbane North side

RIDE for a RIDE
    Run
    19th January 2014
    On March 17th 2012 Shain Reeve was the passenger in a car involved in a horrific car accident that claimed another young man’s life. Shain suffered a traumatic head injury and after a long recovery is about to come home.
    This ride is to raise money for Shain’s mum to help her buy a wheel chair friendly car and help improve Shain’s quality of life.
    It will be a fun 200km round trip from Deception Bay to Beerwah via D’aguilar and Woodford. A half hour smoko/chinwag and back to Deception Bay Bowls club via Beerburrum and Elimbah where we will meet up with Shain’s friends and family to donate the proceeds.
    At the conclusion there will be a sausage sizzle and raffle and also a bar to wash away the road dust.
    $20 to register with all proceeds going to the Reeve family.
    Meet 11am for an 11:30 launch at Shell service station Deception Bay Rd, Deception bay
    Call Matt on 0403499016 for details or Txt me to RSVP so I can keep track of numbers. Cheers!

I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Aaron
    Bike
    1989 ZX750H

Hey John good cause and would love to help. I wont be in the ride but if there is anyway my family and myself could meet up with you guys at the bowls club and donate there and have a few drinks would be happy to help, just pm me some details on what time the ride will end at the club and I will be there.

n00bie

Real Name
    John
    Bike
    1999zx7r

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron81 View Post
    Hey John good cause and would love to help. I wont be in the ride but if there is anyway my family and myself could meet up with you guys at the bowls club and donate there and have a few drinks would be happy to help, just pm me some details on what time the ride will end at the club and I will be there.
    I'm only one of the riders the organiser is matt that is mentioned in the above post just contact him for details I am a member of meet ups where a group of riders go for rides.
    They are a good group of people