Dynoverks
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Aaron
    Bike
    1989 ZX750H

Lookin good man, lookin good. Hey where are the rearsets coming from?

I'm Getting There

Canada.
    ZXR 750

I'm Getting There

I've got a couple more goodies on the way. Race wiring loom, Dynatek adjustable digital ignition, carbon fibre battery box, alluminium alternator blockoff plate. I've decided to go total loss with the electrics, well kind of. I'm going to keep the starter motor as i don't fancy push starting the bike or buying start rollers.
    Last edited by zxrmad; 25-10-13 at 08:41 PM.
    ZXR 750

I'm Getting There

Anyone know much about Keihin flatslides?? Looks like these are FCR-41's. I need to find some info on them so i can tune them properly. The bike runs ok but floods if i give it full throttle from idle. If i open the throttle gently till it's in the midrange it will rev cleanly to redline.

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1a1ca7fe.jpg
    http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...ps19ffffce.jpg
    ZXR 750

Full Of It

Bike
    250 Proddy, ZX14 Ninja SE

Quote Originally Posted by zxrmad View Post
    I've got a couple more goodies on the way. Race wiring loom, Dynatek adjustable digital ignition, carbon fibre battery box, alluminium alternator blockoff plate. I've decided to go total loss with the electrics, well kind of. I'm going to keep the starter motor as i don't fancy push starting the bike or buying start rollers.
    I like all your goodies you have for the bike and yes rollers for a track day bike will be a pain unless you have some one to help in your pit.
    pinitdontbinit

I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Aaron
    Bike
    1989 ZX750H

Mate cant help with the carbs but the project is coming along swimmingly man, looking good Those carbies are an interesting looking creature arnt they.

I'm Getting There

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron81 View Post
    Mate cant help with the carbs but the project is coming along swimmingly man, looking good Those carbies are an interesting looking creature arnt they.
    Interesting yes... They look very sexy. I'm now worried that they may not work for me. I'm starting to find out a little more info on them and i susspect they may be too big for a stock 750 which is what i think is in this bike. From what i understand this bike originally had a race engine in it but was blown up long before i came across it. I thnik these carbs came off the original race engine that used to be in this bike before it was blown up. Not sure if it ever saw a track again after the stock engine was fitted. We shall see.
    ZXR 750

I'm Getting There

Real Name
    Aaron
    Bike
    1989 ZX750H

Oh.....well that could make things interesting to say the least, decisions decisions do you race prep the engine or try and find a smaller carby system?

I'm Getting There

At this stage I can't afford to do any work on the engine, so if I can't get it to run good enough with the FCR41's I'll have to try to sell them and buy some FCR39's. Apparently these carbs came standard on the 96+ ZX7RR, so if they got them to work on the later model 750's then I should be able to get them to work on mine. They're basically the same engine. Here's hoping anyway. Thanks for showing interest in my thread mate
    ZXR 750

I'm Getting There

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE View Post
    I like all your goodies you have for the bike and yes rollers for a track day bike will be a pain unless you have some one to help in your pit.
    Yeah makes it hard when you don't have any friends
    ZXR 750