Dynoverks
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why ninja

n00bie

Default why ninja

anybody know why kawasaki use ninja?

AlligatorCastrator

Default Not certain, butt

When I rode other brands of bikes, I heard that it was because one weekend at kawasaki, they had a huge saki party and realised that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were green, and extremely popular.. So...

It may not be 100% true though...

wheelbarrow

I'd believe it AC .

n00bie On a Mission

It probably has more to do with the Ninja (the assasssins) being a key part of Japan's history, their culture.
    Light travels faster than sound... it is why people appear bright until you hear them speak

I Gotta Get Out More

Bike
    Honda GoldWing
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja900 View Post
    It probably has more to do with the Ninja (the assasssins) being a key part of Japan's history, their culture.
    ^^
    yeh , thats sounds about spot on . but "TMNT" is a funny thought ..

It is probably all to do with Japanese mythology. As someone said on another site:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner, and when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. The same guy said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

In other words: REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheelbarrow

Thumbs up TMNT all the way...

Surrounded by myth and legend, there is much controversy regarding the actual abilities and skills posessed by the ninja. When speaking of Ninja, the image of a black clad assassin disappearing in a cloud of smoke comes to mind. This distortion, to some extent a creation of the movie industry, has nothing to do with the reality of studying Ninpo. Contrary to popular belief it was not "supernatural" abilities which made the ninja invincible, rather it was their ability to unite the physical, mental and spiritual in harmony with the laws of nature. A true ninja possesses a compassionate heart and pursues peace and harmony, an attitude called the spirit of 'Ninniku'.

HTML Code:
    This was found at :

http://www.seikadojo.co.uk/faq.asp?faq=3

n00bie On a Mission

This is purely speculation, but Kawasaki first began using the term "Ninja" with the 1984 GPZ900R. The 900R was one of the first motorcycle engines to use a secondary balancer in the engine to control vibration, so perhaps the Kawi marketing team used "Ninja" to accentuate how quiet the ride was and the name has just carried on.
    2005 Z750

1985 VMX1200 Vmax

aussiedav

One of the first, this is where the GTR1000 tourer came from.

The 1985 Ninja RX1000R

I Gotta Get Out More

Bike
    Honda GoldWing
    My Mood
    Breezy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aussiedav View Post
    One of the first, this is where the GTR1000 tourer came from.

The 1985 Ninja RX1000R

that bike brings back memories , i had a all black Ninja 1986 model "back when i was 19yo" ..