Motorcycle Spares Warehouse
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new bike

n00bie

Bike
    2004 zx10r

Default new bike

Hi all,

Just bought a new bike ill attach some pics i do regular runs through the hills and ride dirt to. i have a 2004 zx10r with some small mods including full titanium akrapovic exhaust, ohlins steering dampner,tail tidy, fender eliminator, braided brake lines front & rear,frame sliders,bmc race filter,near new power pilots and puig tinted screen. Found this site just the other night. bye

Full Of It

Bike
    250 Proddy, ZX14 Ninja SE

Now we are talking some real machinery with nice mods. Welcome to the forum and sounds like a nice ride you have got there. What sort of dirt bike do you ride? Hope you enjoy the rest of the contacts here.
    pinitdontbinit

n00bie

Bike
    2004 zx10r

i ride a yz450f i know not a kwaka but it goes hard only just starting to get into sports bikes i have got the ninja up to 248klmh but ran out of road. 6 months ago though i was riding my mates zxr 1200 with some mods and clocked that off out near burra speedo stops at 280 and i was way past that and still reving so im guessing atleast 300 maybe 305 it was a awesome adrenalin rush. I ran wide when i came up to the next coner and ended up on the wrong side of the road lucky no cars were coming since then ive calmed down a bit just waiting for the right moment to clock off the ninja any one got any good roads in S.A. were they would recomend a good place to try it, feels pretty cool to be a part of the 300klmh club though.

n00bie On a Mission

Bike
    2009 Ninja 250 r
    My Mood
    Hot

What kind of person brags about doing those kind of speeds on public roads and then asks if anyone knows other roads to do it on !!! Hope I never come across you on my travels. Get on a race track or GROW UP !!! It's people like you who give riders a bad name.
    Last edited by easyrider; 03-12-10 at 10:03 AM.
    Be GOOD or be GOOD AT IT !!!

I Gotta Get Out More

Bike

Maybe seek out some track and club days for the warp speed stuff ... Much safer ,,

your right though , the adrenalin rush can get addictive .. take care out there

cheers

Full Of It

Real Name
    Tony
    Bike
    2001 Nomad (my baby)
    My Mood
    Asleep

Welcome mate, ya ride hard, just make sure you live long! Cheers.
    Is Everybody Happy?

n00bie

Bike
    2005 ZX6R

The road from Lobathal to Cuddley Creek is my favourite place in the hills, it's right near chain of ponds also which is a great road for spirited riding. start at lobathal then head to cuddley creek, go through cuddley creek, across the bridge then take the next right hand turn for some tight twists then turn left once you reach chain of ponds road for a sweet (legal speed limit) ride.

Stay Safe

I'm Getting There

Bike
    ZZR250

Quote Originally Posted by ninjavixen View Post
    What kind of person brags about doing those kind of speeds on public roads and then asks if anyone knows other roads to do it on !!! Hope I never come across you on my travels. Get on a race track or GROW UP !!! It's people like you who give riders a bad name.
    Agreed, theres a time and place for everything, racing on the street is for the soon to be dead or soon to be in jail.

You can have fun guys theres nothing wrong with that, just fang it up on the track or join the awesome people here for a meet up and see how you go

"Live Free....Live Now" - ZZR250-PT

Gone

n00bie

Bike
    2004 zx10r

Wow if all you guys are so concerned about riding fast maybe you should not have sports bikes i was not trying to brag i could not give a **** about bragging just thought i might get some like minded people to reply to the comments. I do agree though about riding fast on public streets i am not the type of guy who speeds every time i ride just last weekend i rode through chain of ponds to mt pleasant and then back down gorge road and did not brake the speed limit once. I have done high speeds on quiet country roads when no one was around so i dont think im that bad but i spose i should have known comments like that would attract that kind of response so from now on ill just post boring comments on how i am the most law abiding citizen and bullshit through my teeth so i dont upset anyone. so ninjavixen maybe when you get a real bike you to may want to unleash its power on occasion their is nothing wrong with that is there oh well i have had my 2 cents worth so let the abuse begin.bye