PDA

View Full Version : Victorian KWR Group Ride 09

weekend_rider
06-02-09, 08:29 PM
How long since there was a ride organised for all Victorian members with big atendance?? if at all??

Comments??
Suggestions??

bens369
06-02-09, 09:05 PM
Go for it...:rock:

IndioGomez
06-02-09, 09:57 PM
Count me in, I know some people want to organize a ride for cruisers only, no ta bad idea either. Check Cruiser Bikes section.

Joffaboy
08-02-09, 05:03 PM
Yes we have had them before usually a good turn out
Cols ride (see cruiser section)is a good one and we have done it a couple of times with all types of bikes

Colsie
09-02-09, 09:12 AM
Yes we have had them before usually a good turn out
Cols ride (see cruiser section)is a good one and we have done it a couple of times with all types of bikes

as You know joffa its a great ride thru some Beaut country side....But sadly because of the fires this ride will have to wait

IndioGomez
09-02-09, 02:27 PM
You are probably right Colsie, but in the meantime we can all probably meet for the Stickin it up RIde?

weekend_rider
11-02-09, 08:22 PM
yeah i think either stick 'em up it or the bushfire appeal ride will get a big turnout of nearly if not all Victorian members. I posted this thread b4 the devastation came to light, Hope every can support either one or both deserving charities.

IndioGomez
12-02-09, 05:49 PM
Well said Weekend Rider, I could not think of a better way to show our support. See you guys at the next ride. CHeers.