PDA

View Full Version : Tasrats Oct ride

SNAFU
11-10-08, 08:32 AM
This month we are off to the Great Lakes Hotel. Start off at Richmond at 10am, from there to Melton Mowbray, Bothwell, and on to the Great lakes pub. The trip home will be via Bothwell, and New Norfolk finishing at the Bush inn in New Norfolk. For more info check out the Tasrt's site.

http://groups.msn.com/TasRATs

Cya Dutchy
:):D;)

ronin1959
11-10-08, 10:24 AM
That will be a great run Dutchy.

Some of the roads will keep ya focussed. Have been thru a couple of fences up that way.......:eek:

As for the Bush Inn, I used to live 2 doors down from it, which was probably a good thing, given the state I'd often find myself in at closing time.........:o

Great Lake Hotel is a great spot, just hope it doesn't look like this......:D

Kimba
24-10-08, 06:59 AM
Hi Dutchy

cant make it this month, doing the stay upright refresher coures but keep us posted for next month, i would like to catch up agian

steve

SNAFU
25-10-08, 08:05 AM
No problem Steve will let you know how the ride goes, by the look of the weather tomorrow I'm going to get a wet ****.

Cya Dutchy

SNAFU
26-10-08, 03:38 PM
As usual the Tasrat ride was spot on with nearly 300 km trouble free riding on some of the states best motorcycle roads. Reg and Shelly! Hope both got home ok after we split up at Bothwell. The Great Lakes Hotel put on a top feed and the service was spot on.

Cya next month Dutchy
:beer::top::peace:

[Aidan]
29-10-08, 11:08 AM
great photos - i just need a magnifying glass! :D