PDA

View Full Version : What The ??????????????

Tasvulcan
10-10-08, 02:54 PM
:eek: OMG us Taswegians have been lobbed in with Vics, this calls for civil war!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Butch71
10-10-08, 02:57 PM
Well technically you are still attatched, though be it under water. Sorry Hon. I know it's hard to hear :p

SNAFU
10-10-08, 02:59 PM
True mate!
It took us years to dig the ditch between us. Just make sure that lying piece of crap Mr Brumby doesn't think he can make us another Victorian council. Get the guns loaded boys! Prepare to repel borders.

Cya Dutchy

Tasvulcan
10-10-08, 03:04 PM
suppose it could be worse and lobbed us in with NZ :eek::p

Christo
10-10-08, 03:16 PM
suppose it could be worse and lobbed us in with NZ :eek::p

You mean to say you're not transplanted Kiwis?

Tasvulcan
10-10-08, 03:18 PM
You mean to say you're not transplanted Kiwis?

Now thats just plain rude and uncalled for Chris, an immediate apology is expected forth with :mad::mad:;)

oldbitz
10-10-08, 03:30 PM
That is nasty Christo lets face it at least when a tassie boy goes out for the night he takes a picture of his mum with him so he doesnt make a mistake:D

ronin1959
10-10-08, 04:05 PM
:eek: OMG us Taswegians have been lobbed in with Vics, this calls for civil war!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You got it back the front mate!!..........:eek:

The Vics have been lobbed in with the Taswegians!!

Maybe the site owner has a soft spot for history? After all, Lonnie WAS the capital of VICTORIA for a couple of years!!

(Thank God for Bass & Flinders working it out that Tassie was an Island!!)..................:D

Tasvulcan
10-10-08, 04:09 PM
You got it back the front mate!!..........:eek:

The Vics have been lobbed in with the Taswegians!!

Maybe the site owner has a soft spot for history? After all, Lonnie WAS the capital of VICTORIA for a couple of years!!

(Thank God for Bass & Flinders working it out that Tassie was an Island!!)..................:D

Thats it mate, perhaps when your over here you can help us hook up the outboards and we will motor a bit further south:D

ronin1959
10-10-08, 04:14 PM
Thats it mate, perhaps when your over here you can help us hook up the outboards and we will motor a bit further south:D

I loved those beer ads, the giant outboard and the huge brick wall along the north coast!

Bloody Mainlanders!!..................:D

Christo
10-10-08, 04:26 PM
Now thats just plain rude and uncalled for Chris, an immediate apology is expected forth with :mad::mad:;)

Tasvulcan, you are absolutely correct!

To all my New Zealand friends:

I am heartily sorry for the distress my previous comment may have caused you, please accept my apologies!
Christo

Tasvulcan
10-10-08, 04:30 PM
Tasvulcan, you are absolutely correct!

To all my New Zealand friends:

I am heartily sorry for the distress my previous comment may have caused you, please accept my apologies!
Christo

Ahh you call Kiwis friends, well that explains a lot , especially the velcro gloves :p

old doc
10-10-08, 04:44 PM
Ahh you call Kiwis friends, well that explains a lot , especially the velcro gloves :p

Are they to grab onto the velcro sheep? :D

ronin1959
10-10-08, 04:57 PM
And why do we love it??.............;)

Turn off the sound, imagine the wind, and live vicariously thru the camera!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rEgdXb8pU2o

First seven & half minutes is well worth it.

SNAFU
10-10-08, 06:08 PM
Right,
from now on any of you mainlanders come over to ride our great police and toll free roads you will have to have a passport.

Question. How do you know a mainland football team has been through your back yard.

Answer. Your rubbish tins are empty and your dog's been raped.

Cya Dutchy

Tasvulcan
10-10-08, 06:33 PM
And why do we love it??.............;)

Turn off the sound, imagine the wind, and live vicariously thru the camera!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rEgdXb8pU2o

First seven & half minutes is well worth it.

MATE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !!!!!!!!!! now we are going to have all types of misfits wanting to come here and ride our twisties (and they will fit right in :D )come on guys and gals come and ride on the wild side :D

Red Dragon
10-10-08, 07:11 PM
Perhaps one day.