PDA

View Full Version : GOOD HELP FROM A FRIEND

Bluey
07-10-08, 09:37 PM
Had a problem with vn1500 the other day.So knowing the boys from DYNOVERKS are very good at their job i droped in with my problem.Knowing Dean is injured at the moment i asked for his opinion so i could wander of home and fix the old girl.Well he didnt hesitate,problem was solved there and then.I have no hesitation in recommending DYNOVERKS ENGINEERING TO ANY FELLOW MOTOR CYCLISTS as they are very curtious and their expertise is second to none.For an excelent job at a fair price one cannot do better in the EASTERN side of town.Thanks again fellows and i will certainly be back.

[Aidan]
08-10-08, 04:51 PM
have heard nothing but positive reports

Christo
08-10-08, 05:49 PM
Only heard goodthings about them myself!

old doc
08-10-08, 07:12 PM
When I rang Dynoverks to price dynoing and rejetting the 2-fiddy, the guy spent AT LEAST 15/20 minutes on the phone to me, unfailingly patient (and definitely not condescending, which counts for a LOT) and ended up persuading me not to go ahead. Doing himself out of business rather than snare a quick few bucks from a newb. So needless to say, I'm impressed too.
And if/when I get a bigger bike worth spending the $ for tuning/performance, guess where I'll be going.

PK-2000
09-10-08, 10:38 AM
yep that's where I had the dyno done on my bike, very nice people to deal with and I don't hesitate to recommend them

Aj's nomad
09-10-08, 01:46 PM
Hey Blue!, your 1500 is on the wall of fame at "DYNOVERKS", very nice!
:cool: