PDA

View Full Version : ride Sunday 7th Sept

VixenAndrea
03-09-08, 06:31 PM
i know it's fathers day this sunday, but its going to be a beautiful day if anyone is interested in going for a ride.....
email me at vixenandrea@hotmail.com if you wanna come
:-)

IndioGomez
03-09-08, 08:06 PM
I would love to go Andrea, but it is FATHER'S Day, and I am a Papa here at home so I will have to stay. Thanks for the offer.

MIKER
03-09-08, 09:33 PM
i am busy on the day , i cant make it . although i'd have liked to catch up for a ride , maybe next time .. ;)

p.s. thanks for the post anyway "Andrea" :)

MIKER
03-09-08, 09:34 PM
I would love to go Andrea, but it is FATHER'S Day, and I am a Papa here at home so I will have to stay. Thanks for the offer.

yes you are a Papa now "Allan" well done mate .. :)

mickdundee
03-09-08, 11:21 PM
I'll get back to you Andrea "think" I am working Sunday thugh..

ctruong
05-09-08, 08:03 PM
Hello,

It seems that everyone is devoted to Father's Day on Sunday.

I know it may be late-noticed, but, how about tomorrow, Saturday 06/09/2008?

This would make Andrea happy.

Cheers,
ctruong.

ZZZ750
06-09-08, 09:39 AM
I am going for a ride this arvo? Cranbourne to Belgrave via Narre Warren back through to Cock too and berwick, its a great ride, short but will take an hour with heaps of bends!!

Call me, I am planning on going about 1ish!

bens369
06-09-08, 08:23 PM
went for a sweet ride today...from ringwood out through warrandyte, up to sugarloaf dam, then onto yarra glen, then back into ringwood...
the weather was the best it's been for a while , the traffic was minimal in the direction i was headed...cruising on the bike was the main objective and cruising was what was going on...it was an absolute peaceful, scenic , blast...awesome...
the only set back was that i had to go home to take the reigns while the missus went off to work...bugga...:p

bens369
06-09-08, 08:51 PM
i know it's fathers day this sunday, but its going to be a beautiful day if anyone is interested in going for a ride.....
email me at vixenandrea@hotmail.com if you wanna come
:-)
after todays display of weather i'm tempted...although i've got a F/D brunch...then a surprise of some sort, then it's off to watch the storm demolish the south sydney rabbitohs...not that i know any of this is happenning...it's a surprise...:p

mickdundee
06-09-08, 09:51 PM
I'm out, working alas.