PDA

View Full Version : Z750 Dyno

dougie
28-07-06, 11:08 PM
In other threads I've stated that I was going to get rid of the Z750 but I've changed my mind. Decided to do the Z up a bit.
Heres the dyno chart from today.

Mods= airbox mod, DNA filter, Micron Ti slip-on, PC USBIII

The before had the slip-on on already.

Waiting on a larger rear sprocket, speedo healer and getting the front suspension firmed up.

Mullygrub
29-07-06, 12:56 AM
That's some good improvements in HP and torque dougie, especially from 6 grand up. Nice! :D
I'm really looking forward to putting mine on a dyno in a few weeks time now. It's just about due for it's 12k service, so I thought it'll be a good time after that to see how it goes.

dougie
29-07-06, 12:35 PM
Really notice it up top but the bike feels alot more crisp right though the range.

MIKER
29-07-06, 03:55 PM
nice improvement over stock . i bet the Z750 feel's like a new bike ..

Tex Warren
29-07-06, 04:50 PM
Improvement all round is always a bonus.... don't go up too many teeth on the back ... unless you are a stunter.

Good stuff.;)

dougie
29-07-06, 10:18 PM
It has given the bike alot more zap but as I am a bit of a fat farker, a tooth or two lager, I mean larger on the back will be good. I have heard changing the rear instead of the front will make it wheelie prone, but I will see what happens. My old zx7r didn't turn into a wheelie monster.

Really got to get the front sorted as it really is annonying. Hope to get that sorted next pay.