PDA

View Full Version : Tas Vulcan Owners

Tasvulcan
12-08-08, 10:08 PM
Hi all
I have just bought a '04 Vulcan 2000 and its the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I live in Burnie and would like to hear from other Vulcan owners in Tassie and other Kawasaki riders in general. Can't wait to run a tank of fuel throught the big girl ha ha ha. Those women magazines are right, Big is Beautiful ha ha. Ok any one wanting to get in touch and go for a run drop me a line.
Happy Highways
Dale

Bikenagain
12-08-08, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the funny farm Tasvulcan

devotus
13-08-08, 07:53 AM
welcome to the forum mate, excellent choice of bikes.

Tasvulcan
13-08-08, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys this seems a great place to throw ideas around and I've always been a "Kwaka" guy even going back to my dirt bike days. Look forward to catching up with some locals and touring the big island.
Keep it upright
Dale

quietthinker
13-08-08, 08:18 AM
Tas ... are they Vance & Hines powershots ?

Tasvulcan
13-08-08, 08:43 AM
Yeah they are, already fitted when i bought the bike, sound awesome

btob
13-08-08, 08:47 AM
It's hard to beat a V2K, :cool: and, welcome to the site. :)

old doc
13-08-08, 09:08 AM
Welcome Tas!
Seems to me from here in Victoria that Tassie riders on this forum are pretty organised re rides etc, so you'll have a lot of fun here (there)
Nice bike too BTW :)

Kimba
13-08-08, 09:19 AM
Hi all
I have just bought a '04 Vulcan 2000 and its the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I live in Burnie and would like to hear from other Vulcan owners in Tassie and other Kawasaki riders in general. Can't wait to run a tank of fuel throught the big girl ha ha ha. Those women magazines are right, Big is Beautiful ha ha. Ok any one wanting to get in touch and go for a run drop me a line.
Happy Highways
Dale

Hi Tasvulcan
Nice ride you have there...I am in Hobart so if you are ever down this way drop us aline and we could organise a ride..and vise versa...my parntner and i were thinking of heading up to symmons plains to the superbikes on the 30th...(weather permitting).....if your heading down there let me know and we could catch up.

cheers
Steve

Tasvulcan
13-08-08, 10:50 AM
Hi Steve
Yeah thinking along the same lines about symmons so will let you know closer to the day

SNAFU
14-08-08, 10:56 AM
Tasvulcan,
the Tasrats will be at Symmons on the 31st we will be down near the the hairpin, just look for the Trumpy flag and all the sad faced trumpy owners as the mighty Kwaka's woop their ****s. Just look for the two black GTR1400's and ask for Dutchy. Hopeful we can catch up.

Cya Dutchy
:D:D:D

Kimba
14-08-08, 01:36 PM
Tasvulcan,
the Tasrats will be at Symmons on the 31st we will be down near the the hairpin, just look for the Trumpy flag and all the sad faced trumpy owners as the mighty Kwaka's woop their ****s. Just look for the two black GTR1400's and ask for Dutchy. Hopeful we can catch up.

Cya Dutchy
:D:D:D

Hi ya Dutchy

I believe the Tasrats are leaving Brighton around 9am?????...may see you on on the road or at symmons....i will be the slow Vn 800 give me a wave as you go past !!!

Steve

Vulcanator
14-08-08, 04:28 PM
Good taste in Bikes.you have!!!!
Bet you love those Vance & Hines..
Welcome.

SNAFU
14-08-08, 04:53 PM
Steve,
with the amount of Plods on the road on Sunday none of us will be going too hard. Hopefully you can join up with us at Brighton and travel up with us. The good think about the Rats is that they don't all go flat out and all types of riders are welcome. We will be meeting at Brighton Bakery at 9 am.

Cya Dutchy
:D:);)

Tasvulcan
14-08-08, 08:48 PM
Be good to catch up with you guys but will weather dependant for me. Want get a few ks under the belt in the dry on the big girl before I face the "tintop" morons in the wet haha but if I get there definately will look you guys up

Tasvulcan
14-08-08, 08:59 PM
Good taste in Bikes.you have!!!!
Bet you love those Vance & Hines..
Welcome.

Thanks Valcunator the Vance & Hines sound awesome

Kimba
15-08-08, 04:01 PM
Steve,
with the amount of Plods on the road on Sunday none of us will be going too hard. Hopefully you can join up with us at Brighton and travel up with us. The good think about the Rats is that they don't all go flat out and all types of riders are welcome. We will be meeting at Brighton Bakery at 9 am.

Cya Dutchy
:D:);)

Thanks Dutchy

if the is weather is okay we will most likely see you at Brighton

steve