PDA

View Full Version : Victorian Motorcycle Rallies!

Christo
08-08-08, 09:37 PM
I feel a little guilty that the Queenslanders seem to be having all the fun, so in the absence of a victorian doing this here's a few rides you might be interested in!

Christo
08-08-08, 09:38 PM
Sun Aug 24th, 2008
[VIC] Winter Blood Challenge

Street: Balston Street - Southbank 3006 Victoria
Appointment slots are at 10.00 and 10.10.

http://www.donateblood.com.au/

Christo
08-08-08, 09:40 PM
Sat Sep 13th, 2008
[VIC] East Gippsland Ambo Charity Ride

Tar-max's Ambo-Aid Adventure

A navigation charity ride to buy much needed equipment for Rural Ambulance Service Vic (East Gippsland) has been organised.
As riders, we may need this equipment one day, so come along and join in this social event.
If you enjoy the riding East Gippsland has to offer this event is for you.
Starting in Bairnsdale and Metung, navigate to local towns and places of interest. Answer the questions on your sheet. The ride finishes in Metung.
Many local companies are sponsoring great prizes. $10 entry per person. All forms of transport permitted.
More info http://tar-max.net/gpage.html

Christo
08-08-08, 09:41 PM
Sun Sep 14th, 2008
[VIC] Icicle Ride ReRun

Date: Sunday 14 Sep 2008
Time: 8:30 am meet for 9:00 am start
Address:(BP?)Service Centre, Cnr Dandenong-Hasting Road and Thompsons Road Lyndhurst (Melways ref 128 K8)

BMWMCCVic is holding a rerun of its Icicle ride and has invited Clubs who went on the ride to join them.

Unlike the actual Icicle Ride this ride will have a ride leaader, TEC and corner marking, so no getting lost.

Although over 300 km, the ride is done in three stages with breaks and should be OK for anyone who can maintain highway speeds. There are a few twisty bits but taken easy they shouldn't be too hard for intermediate riders.

If you didn't do the ride, this is your chance to do it. If you did it, this is your chance to see where you went.

Netrider won the trophy for most riders from a visiting club on the night. Lets show them we can do even better on the day.

Christo
08-08-08, 09:42 PM
Sat Sep 20th, 2008
[VIC] Black Night Rally

QL-Club Black Night Rally
19th-21st September 2008

24th Rally is to be held at The Goorambat Railway Hotel situated 15kms North of Benalla. Fully catered. Alcohol at normal bar and takeaway prices. Band Saturday Night. Firewood supplied, water and toilets on site. Please no cars or BYO alcohol. Cost $15 for pre-paid and $20 on the day. Prize draw for pre-paid entries. Please make cheques payable to to QL -Club and send to PO Box 12122 A'Beckett St. Melb 8006 by 17 Sept Tel Jeremy (03) 9878 6207 or email germs@bigpond.com

Christo
08-08-08, 09:44 PM
Fri Oct 17th, 2008
[NSW] The Kosciuszko Rally - ACTBMWMCC

This year's Kosciuszko Rally will again be held at the Geehi Hut camping area on the Alpine Way over the weekend of Sat 18 and Sun 19 October. Supplies at Khancoban or Thredbo. For more info see http://www.actbmwmcc.org.au

Shouldn't be too hard to get there from Melbourne.

IndioGomez
09-08-08, 10:14 PM
Thanks so much for the infor Christo, I will see if I can join one of those rides.Cheers

Christo
10-08-08, 07:39 PM
My pleasure mate, when I find some more for you guys I'll put them up, hope you can find some other forum members to go with.

BPZ1000
23-08-08, 11:15 AM
Here is a few rallies that I do...
Black Night# sept 19-21...
Golden Dragon#oct 11-12 Tallangulla... approx 40km from Bendigo...
Kook-a-burra camp out# Avoca mid Nov...
all great fun & great entertainment :)
cheers...:)

planezrx
25-08-08, 12:44 PM

I went to the first 5 or 6 Black Night Rally's when they were held at Kyalite. If the current one's are anywhere near as good, it's a blast!

Cheers,
Pete

gentle
08-10-08, 09:26 PM

The Avoca "Kookaburra Camp Out" has been disbanded due to organisers selling the property,

Gentle