PDA

View Full Version : Long Weekend Ride

ZZZ750
21-05-08, 09:47 PM
Hi All,

I am thinking we should do a group ride on the long weekend... I am really keen to do the Black Spur... Please let me know, maybe we can start in Healesville with Breakfast then go and do the Spur!

Let me know if anyone is keen and we can maybe book in for breaky somewhere before we ride!!!

Sunday the 8th of June at around 10.30 to 11.00 am meet in Healseville in the Coles Carpark. Ride onto the Spur and go up and down a couple of times and then have a bite to eat back in Healseville.

Please reply to confirm, only thing stopping the ride is the weather at this stage all is looking good!

mickdundee
25-05-08, 08:15 PM
Could be a goer if I still have a license :P Just wondering why you need a long weeked for the spurs though, not like it's in another state...

Juz750
27-05-08, 06:06 AM
would love to but still haven't got my replacement bike yet - been two months now !!!

The insurance company told me to call today so maybe some good news

btob
27-05-08, 06:52 AM
would love to but still haven't got my replacement bike yet - been two months now !!!

The insurance company told me to call today so maybe some good news

The insurance companies are such slackers when it comes to bikes. :mad:

Juz750
28-05-08, 04:38 AM

tell me about it - i have practically had to beg them to get me a bike so I could get to work...

not to mention the money given to me for my gear that was totalled during the bingle. Be lucky to get a jacket with the claim money!

Not Happy but what do you expect from insurance companies.

On a brighter note, after having a chat to them I just might have a bike before the long w/e....

ZZZ750
29-05-08, 07:32 PM
Hey guys!!

Looks like it might a good weathered weekend!!!

Its too much effort to get to the spur with only two days up my belt!!!

weekend_rider
29-05-08, 09:03 PM

What do u mean when it comes to bikes..... insurance companies are slackers on everything when it comes to paying out on policies. Ironic when u consider its what they are paid billions to do

ZZR long weekend spurs run sounds good as does any weekend, Post up some details for day and times so people can see if available to attend.

This weekend is excellent weather sunny 18* :):)

ZZZ750
30-05-08, 08:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Sunday the 8th of June at around 10.30 to 11.00 am meet in Healseville in the Coles Carpark. Ride onto the Spur and go up and down a couple of times and then have a bite to eat back in Healseville.

Please reply to confirm, only thing stopping the ride is the weather at this stage all is looking good!

bens369
30-05-08, 09:44 PM
i would be there ...alas ...i've got commitments on sundy...!!!