PDA

View Full Version : A few pics from yesterday's Soiree! (Warning: Gratuitous Portraiture!).

Christo
05-05-08, 05:45 PM
A few pics!
1.Charlie and Penguineer
2.Elke trying out devo's monster meany for size devo at the front cruiserone behind.
3.Charlie and penguineer sharing a "secret" joke!
4.Brownie, penguineers better half
5.Elke just won't get off that Meany! (Left to right: Christina, Devo, Elke, JR.).

Christo
05-05-08, 05:58 PM
Not my best photographic endeavours but here goes!

!.The BBQ area @ Lake Moogerah (L-R: Jennie's side, Jimmy's Back, Penguineer's Back)
2.Penguineer discovers fire!
3.Devo
4.Charlie
5.Cruiserone (JR)

Christo
05-05-08, 06:09 PM
Lens cap removed JR!

1. Penguineer (Sean)
2. Jimanjen (Jimmy) (Angry Anderson's older less good looking brother!).
3. TL Elke
4' The another side of TL Jenny.
5. Some of the crew in various poses.

Cruiserone
05-05-08, 06:24 PM
in adition to that I have more to offer ...

We met all at Jimanjen's place in the beautiful country town of Boonah. Packed up the BBQ stuff and rode / drove to Lake Moogerah to have our feast (good local sausages btw !!) Unfortunately I was not able to go with my bike because of a delivery I had to do for Jimmy and Jenny. :(

I had a few close looks to Devo's newest mods (looking great mate !!)
and also checked out the progress of Jimmy's Black Beast.

After a nice afternoon on the dam site we went back to Boonah and the the really fun started (due to commitments next morning (work) Christo his lovely wife Christina and Charlie as well had to leave..
A few beers later (me !!) Marcus = Devotus had to leave - so only the old farts were left;)
Christina, Christo, Charlie and Devotus missed out on a great night with heaps of fun and beers in the really hot spa and an awesome and entertaining guitar performance from Jimmy (The master of the strings :))

It was good fun over all and good to catch up again, even so to meet Charlie, our member from the Redcliffe area.

Pics can be seen here , some are not that good because of the incompetence of that person who took my camera and tried .... (NO names here!!)

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh50/cruiserone/JimanJens%2025%2050/We will catch up again - latest on 8th of June on the Sunnie Coast for the Daniel-Ride

Cheers

Christo
05-05-08, 06:29 PM
Am I boring you all yet, and this next slide........

Cruiserone
05-05-08, 06:30 PM
good pics Chris !! I couldn't have done it better ;):D

Cheers

devotus
05-05-08, 06:41 PM
chris and j.r, well done, great pics! J.R your looking pretty sinister in the pic from christo:eek:. It looks like you guys kicked on and had a blast. great day guys see you all again soonish.

devotus
05-05-08, 07:04 PM
:D:D
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk129/devotus/candjr-1.jpg

old doc
05-05-08, 07:16 PM
A few pics!
1.Charlie and Penguineer
2.Elke trying out devo's monster meany for size devo at the front cruiserone behind.
3.Charlie and penguineer sharing a "secret" joke!
4.Brownie, penguineers better half
5.Elke just won't get off that Meany! (Left to right: Christina, Devo, Elke, JR.).

Whose cute ZZR250 is that hiding behind that large black bike? It's exactly the same colour as mine!

Christo
05-05-08, 07:27 PM
Whose cute ZZR250 is that hiding behind that large black bike? It's exactly the same colour as mine!

That'd be Penguineer's "Luscious Mauve" monster!

Cruiserone
05-05-08, 07:41 PM
That'd be Penguineer's "Luscious Mauve" monster!
NEVER EVER call it pink !!!!;):p:D

Cheers

devotus
05-05-08, 07:43 PM
the luscious mauve monster is also scratch and sniff!

Cruiserone
05-05-08, 07:45 PM
chris and j.r, well done, great pics! J.R your looking pretty sinister in the pic from christo:eek:. It looks like you guys kicked on and had a blast. great day guys see you all again soonish.

We had !!!! Nothing better than a cigarette and and icy cold one in a steaming spa
Was a good day out - you really missed something out !!!

Cheers

Christo
05-05-08, 08:13 PM
We had !!!! Nothing better than a cigarette and and icy cold one in a steaming spa with Sean ;) Was a good day out - you really missed something out !!!

Cheers

Please Devo, tell me he didn't just publish that statement to a motorcycle forum!:eek:
Christo.

Charlie
05-05-08, 08:16 PM
hey that's good stuff u guys are holding onto ...perfect for future blackmail.....oholy s%&t ....hey guys thanks for an awsome day we'll have to do an other one " soonish" ( is there such a word ?) :D

Charlie
05-05-08, 08:19 PM
We had !!!! Nothing better than a cigarette and and icy cold one in a steaming spa with Sean ;) Was a good day out - you really missed something out !!!

Cheers

Omg ...............Did u read what I just read :p

penguineer
05-05-08, 08:21 PM
Yep - Christo's been hanging out with the cool kids.

BTW - if you want to make your bike sound better, there's a really cool trick you can do with a clothes peg and a bit of cardboard....:D

Cheers!

Cruiserone
05-05-08, 08:47 PM
Omg ...............Did u read what I just read :p

What's wrong with Sean ?????:D:p;)
and the spa was very roomy and then turned the rest of the bunch up and it was crowded - but heaps of laughter !!

Cruiserone
05-05-08, 08:52 PM
Please Devo, tell me he didn't just publish that statement to a motorcycle forum!:eek:
Christo.

Hey - we had a good bullsh!t chat. You and your dirty rotten thoughts :D

Cheers

Cruiserone
05-05-08, 08:57 PM
I edited my post - so I hope you all feel better now !!:confused::D

Cheers

Charlie
08-05-08, 07:19 PM
HEY JR ...was a great day only having a go :).....but u asked for it :p

Cruiserone
08-05-08, 07:57 PM
HEY JR ...was a great day only having a go :).....but u asked for it :p

Actually I never liked you all !! ;):D

Cheers

jimanjen
08-05-08, 09:07 PM
I thought Id add just three more photos...first is Devo reclining in the garden,making himself very much at home.The second shot is sure to become a classic,the Penguin looks ok,but Charlie and Christo obviously have massive problems.....and finally the degeneration of the afternoon into a night of debauchery....

Cruiserone
09-05-08, 05:59 PM
Nice piccies Jimmy well done - I found the whole day that Chris & Charlie behaved themselfs very strange !! :D:D:D
Cheers

Charlie
09-05-08, 06:43 PM
Nice piccies Jimmy well done - I found the whole day that Chris & Charlie behaved themselfs very strange !! :D:D:D
Cheers

Don't u clean your sinuses after a ride JR ...We're Clean u Dirty lil boy u ,,,,:p

Cruiserone
09-05-08, 07:24 PM
Don't u clean your sinuses after a ride JR ...We're Clean u Dirty lil boy u ,,,,:p

one day I'll get you b@stard ;):D

Don't forget to iron your long johns for the Granit Gnome Rally (but wash them first pleeazze!!):p
Cheers

Charlie
09-05-08, 07:31 PM
one day I'll get you b@stard ;):D

Don't forget to iron your long johns for the Granit Gnome Rally (but wash them first pleeazze!!):p
Cheers
Wash them!!! how would i know they are mine if i do ......:D

jimanjen
09-05-08, 08:41 PM
If you pair cant decide who owns what undies.....i aint going!

Christo
09-05-08, 09:04 PM
BBLLEEEEEEEEECCHHHHHH!:eek:

bens369
09-05-08, 09:31 PM
leave the skid marks on the road ...please...

Cruiserone
10-05-08, 01:20 PM
Another good one ben
You doing better and better !