PDA

View Full Version : Not looking for a z750 anymore...

Juz750
18-03-08, 03:30 PM
:D:D:D
Put down a deposit today on the 08 navy blue model after a couple of days of negotiating with various Kawasaki dealers. Expect the bike to be delivered Tuesday after easter. There 08 doesnt come in black (contradictory to the kawasaki website)
Ooohhh I can't wait..

I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone!

bens369
18-03-08, 03:50 PM
welcome...enjoy...if you're excited then you should see how excited i am...:rolleyes:
well done...enjoy the next 7 sleepless nights....and drives down to the bike shop...hehehe...:cool:

Mithel
19-03-08, 09:18 AM
Congrats, hope you enjoy it. Interesting that Black is'nt available.

ZZZ750
05-05-08, 10:04 PM
I have a new Zed 750 myself and love it! I test rode the ZX10r and am so glad I got my bike!!! If you want a rear fender eliminator you can get one of Ebay for like $100! it comes complete with wiring, indicator lights that match the brake light and plate light as well!!! It looks great!!!

Juz750
11-05-08, 06:49 PM
Thanks for that ZZZ750. A tailtidy is on the shopping list atm along with the other usual stuff......
including a new bike - had a bit of an incident with an over zealous driver and a pedestrian crossing. My bad but it could have been a lot worse. I am happy with the way I handled it - almost in slow motion.
Anyways - bikes been written off and just waiting for the replacement including gear. Its been a month now and although I am a little nervous, I am looking forward to it.
I noticed you posted a thread re the black spur run. I haven't been there yet and if you would be keen to go again I sure would be once the bike arrives. I know winters not the best time but I wont be in a hurry if you know what I mean.

ZZZ750
12-05-08, 08:22 PM
Hey mate! Bad news on the write off!! Ouch!! I have had a couple of incidents, my wife is on her learners and nearly got knocked of her bike by another rider at an intersection!!! I chased him down and gave him a what for serve... His missus on the back shat herself... If my wife had of fallen off I would of killed him!!!! Luckily it turned out alright!! I can't remember the name of the guy on ebay but he has it advertised as a Z1000, it fits no worries!! Would love to do the blak spur with another Z750!!! Didn't end up going this weekend due to the weather being dodgy!! Let me know when your ready, I am a easy rider so I don't go hard!!!

ZZZ750
21-05-08, 09:52 PM
Hi mate,

Hoping to do a group ride on the long weekend to the spur...Hope you can make it!