PDA

View Full Version : BIG GRIN

bens369
28-01-08, 05:19 PM
Hi all,
Just bought a 2007 meany, took it up to howqua valley from croydon over the aussie day weekend. What a blast!!! I couldn't be happier. It glides on the road like on auto pilot. The power is awesome, yet doesn't throw you back on accelleration. It's an absolute jaw dropper! Anyway, i would like some advice if possible? Who are the best to see for after market accessories or imports for the bike? Any advice will be gratefully accepted!!!
Happy Cruising!!!

devotus
30-01-08, 12:33 AM
Congrats on your meanie (best bike ever made:D ) as for your mods i'm not too sure down your way but pipes and air kit and fuel mangement sytems are pretty easy to find. even if you have an idea what you want just type in product in google aust and it'll come up with places here to get them from. you will get told by 40000000 people that pc111 and cobra pipes are the way to go and that may be true for you but explore ya different options anyway mate. I went a slightly different path and am very happy with the bikes performance and looks. 2cents

bens369
30-01-08, 03:49 PM
cheers for that devotus! that will be my starting point!

bens369
30-01-08, 03:53 PM
cheers for that devotus! that will be my starting point!

TIME & SPACE;They together never began, and therefore will never end!!

Meanaholic
30-01-08, 09:24 PM
Hey congrats on the new mean streak ... had mine for just a couple of months ... and real keen to get some pipes but not sure how the chrome pipes on the market will look on the black bike. Touched base with Vance and Hines after the Kawa sales guy said they'd be bringing out a "Black line" version for us mean streak owners ... but the response i got sucked ... " no plans in plcae right now".

If anybody else knows of a good black after market pipe in the after market world ... real keen to hear about it.

GB

devotus
30-01-08, 10:32 PM
hey meanaholic you may have to bite the bullet and buy after market pipes with chrome heatshields then get em powder coated.hope it wont cost ya too much extra.

devotus
30-01-08, 10:33 PM
TIME & SPACE;They together never began, and therefore will never end!!

what the???

MIKER
31-01-08, 07:11 AM
congrats on the purchase of your new Meanie , check out www.westendmotorsports.com or www.cruisercustomizing.com :)

bens369
01-02-08, 07:56 PM
cheers for that MEAN 1...westendmotorsports site is a good starting reference....