PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block

Eastern VN
28-01-08, 04:39 PM
Hi guys, I'm a new owner of a VN 900. Doing a serch on Kawasaki I come across you website and liked what I saw. I'd like to g'day and enjoy reading the threads on rides you guys have done. Hope in the near future I'll get to meet and ride with some fellow kawa owners. :)

Joffaboy
29-01-08, 07:53 PM
welcome to site great bike the VN900

Rob1943
03-02-08, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the best forum online mate and the folks in here will sure post some terrific threads so good reading is ahead of you .... don't forget to get involved with the threads and btw post a few piccies of your bike as well.

Even if it is a cruiser ....... I'll look at it :D

Rob1943 :cool:

Cruiserone
03-02-08, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the best forum online mate and the folks in here will sure post some terrific threads so good reading is ahead of you .... don't forget to get involved with the threads and btw post a few piccies of your bike as well.

Even if it is a cruiser ....... I'll look at it
Rob1943

OIH - whats wrong with a cruiser , mate - you're looking for trouble or what ??? ;) :D :D
and yeah pics would be great !!!

btw - welcome to the site, Eastern. Heaps of info and good gals and guys around here..
Enjoy your ride

Cheers from QLD

btob
03-02-08, 11:59 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Kawasaki! And welcome to the site. :D

IndioGomez
04-02-08, 03:51 PM
Welcome my friend, hope you find alot of useful information here and be part of awesome rides with the rest of members. Cheers

P.S. What suburb are you from?