PDA

View Full Version : ride to remember (blue ribbon)

Joffaboy
16-01-08, 04:08 PM
Anyone goin

* Daily view

Ride To Remember (Blue Ribbon)
Charity Events
Start : Sat, Jan 26 5:05 PM EST
End : Sat, Jan 26 5:05 PM EST
Contact info :

Email :
URL : http://www.australiadayride.com.au
Ride departs at 8:00 AM

This popular ride has now been endorsed by the Australia Day Committee as an official event and now becomes the Australia Day Ride to Remember with the first to be staged on Saturday 26th January 2008.
In keeping with the Australian spirit of adventure the Ride will start from Albert Park with the assembly point in pit lane. The route will take us through the City, onto the Monash Freeway, through the Yarra Valley to finish at Upper Yarra Reservoir Park.
We want all patriotic riders to be a part of this big celebration. Australian flags will be available along with other items of Australia Day Ride merchandise, including T-Shirts, caps and a commemorative badge.
All proceeds will help to build new and improved emergency facilities in Victoria's public hospitals.

Ride departs at 8:00 AM

mickdundee
16-01-08, 09:13 PM
As if there wasn't enough already on Australia Day... wuold lov to go on this one day but I reckon this year i'll be Island Classic bound.

[Aidan]
17-01-08, 10:26 AM
ditto, sounds awesome but it may be a case of event overload unfortunately...

plus, foo fighters that night which will be large ish :D

weekend_rider
17-01-08, 08:30 PM
Sam Kekavitch is right..... We need Australia Week just to fit all celebrations in. Too many events on Aus. Day........... important things are Lamb and Beer :p

oldwolf
18-01-08, 08:02 PM
Hey Joffa
Can I pinch this and post it elsewhere??

Thanks Steve

Joffaboy
19-01-08, 10:32 AM
No problem that's what I did

oldwolf
19-01-08, 11:18 AM
Thanks Joffa