PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna Ride??

Colsie
03-01-08, 08:22 PM
Hey Guys and Gals Hope Everyone had a Great Xmas....Im Gunna go for a Blatt again thru Jindavick Noojee powell town,Bite to eat at warburton,Then home.

This will take place on the 13 jan which is a sunday,If interested we can meet up at ,McDonalds Pakenham 8.30 am leave about 9am... Confident the weather will be good but if raining will give it a miss.
Cheers,,,Ya"ll

Article99
04-01-08, 12:36 AM
I'm in. ;)

[Aidan]
05-01-08, 01:23 PM
sounds tempting.....

Joffaboy
07-01-08, 07:33 AM
Hi Col
not sure if I will be able to go with you guys on the ride but hope to pop down there at 8.30 just to say howdy dowdy and catch up

Colsie
07-01-08, 07:43 AM
Hi Col
not sure if I will be able to go with you guys on the ride but hope to pop down there at 8.30 just to say howdy dowdy and catch up

Hope ya can make it Joffa,as You know its a great ride, and be good to catch up with ya,;)

VixenAndrea
07-01-08, 12:04 PM
unfortunately i cant make this one..... *sigh*

ninja167
07-01-08, 05:39 PM
I dont think i can make this ride :( , i will have to see how my night shift pans out.
If not how are the plans for the bright ride coming along colsie.?

MorganGT
08-01-08, 05:58 AM
Will have to give this one a miss unfortunately, got a family thing on that day.

VixenAndrea
08-01-08, 07:07 AM
im doing a bright ride on the australia day weekend.... with gpxbabe

Joffaboy
08-01-08, 07:11 AM
Bright is a beautiful town ..........which way are you going and are your men folk traveling with ya

Colsie
08-01-08, 08:58 AM
The ride I was thinking of Doing,will be for around March/April,I call it the Omeo ride,so we meet up at Pakenham ,Head straight up the princess Hwy Chuck a left at Bairnsdale,make our way to Omeo where we stop over night. then over Hotham To Bright,Myrtleford, Mansfeild where we stop over night,...... ,Alexandra,then home .will be leaving on a Friday morning and getting home sunday Arvo.
:D

LEWYLEWY
13-01-08, 06:35 PM
I suggested this ride to some of my friends, however we are all in the inner city, Richmond, Toorak, Prahran, Port Melb and another in the Northern suburbs so the early start was a bit much for most to make it in time.

If you ever schedule another ride but at a later start time 10.00 am - 10.30 am lets us know as I will definitely be there and may have an easier time convincing the others.

Cheers
Michael

Colsie
14-01-08, 05:13 PM
I suggested this ride to some of my friends, however we are all in the inner city, Richmond, Toorak, Prahran, Port Melb and another in the Northern suburbs so the early start was a bit much for most to make it in time.

If you ever schedule another ride but at a later start time 10.00 am - 10.30 am lets us know as I will definitely be there and may have an easier time convincing the others.

Cheers
Michael

No worries Michael, it may have been a little early for most as no one showed,so I thought Bugger it ...... grab me toys and went home,

Cheers:D

[Aidan]
14-01-08, 08:17 PM
830 at pakenham too early!?

at that time of the morning...it would require one be on the freeway by what, 8 ish?

LEWYLEWY
15-01-08, 08:34 PM
;27945']830 at pakenham too early!?

at that time of the morning...it would require one be on the freeway by what, 8 ish?

Yeah, but some of the girls I ride with are party animals and can stay out to the late hours from Saturday night.

mickdundee
16-01-08, 07:07 AM
Coming from Coburg (me) I would need to be on the freeway around 7:30ish I reckon and it's a 15 minute ride just to get to the SE carpark, so then you have a 7:15 takeoff, by the time you wake up, sss, breakfast you're looking at a 6amish wake up call and given that you do that all through the week because you're paid to do so, you at least want a little sleep in on the weekend IMO.

[Aidan]
16-01-08, 07:17 AM
fairy nuff, but once a month or two for an epic ride is surely worth an early start!

in my experience, early starts are easy as pie if its for anything but work :D