PDA

View Full Version : BOXING DAY Ride to Geelong

IndioGomez
24-12-07, 03:14 PM
ANybody that is interested in joining this wednesday 26th of December after the Xmas pudding to enjoy your motorcycles (God knows I needed since it's been raining so much) and come for a ride to Geelong. Meeting place to be confirmed but so far it's Mike's place (MEAN1). Everybody is invited so pLease put your names down if you want to join, cheers and see you there if you can.

RIders attending:
MEAN1
INDIOGOMEZ
Gerard (sorry mate, I forgot your username):D

MIKER
24-12-07, 04:09 PM
^^
(meet @ my place @ 11:00) , for those that dont know my place . we can meet up @ the Caltex service station @ werribee off ramp inbound "opposite" geelong freeway @ 12:00 its beside the freeway .. ;)

p.s. or meet even @ eastern beach geelong , if thats easier for some "bring a pillion" if you like ?
Attending so far :
MEAN 1
Indiogomez
Cruiser06

IndioGomez
26-12-07, 07:07 AM
Just a question guys...I seem to remember how to get to Kororoit rd but that is as far as I can remember Mike's place, which shoes that I should be going to your place more often Mike :D ,anyway, I do remember the shell servo that we all met up once when we all went to Lorne, would it be ok if I wait for you guys there? (I seem to have lost my memory a bit as you can see)

Colsie
26-12-07, 07:28 AM
ANybody that is interested in joining this wednesday 26th of December after the Xmas pudding to enjoy your motorcycles (God knows I needed since it's been raining so much) and come for a ride to Geelong. Meeting place to be confirmed but so far it's Mike's place (MEAN1). Everybody is invited so pLease put your names down if you want to join, cheers and see you there if you can.

RIders attending:
MEAN1
INDIOGOMEZ
Gerard (sorry mate, I forgot your username):D

Would love to have caught Up for a Ride,and to have seen you guys

But I have a date with my Nissan patrol,she needs some attension/repares,so looks asthough Ill be getting my Hands Greasy today.:(

Enjoy your ride...Hopefully Ill see you next time:D

MIKER
26-12-07, 08:23 AM
Just a question guys...I seem to remember how to get to Kororoit rd but that is as far as I can remember Mike's place, which shoes that I should be going to your place more often Mike :D ,anyway, I do remember the shell servo that we all met up once when we all went to Lorne, would it be ok if I wait for you guys there? (I seem to have lost my memory a bit as you can see)

No prob's "Allan" see you @ the shell servo @ laverton @ approx 11:30 ..

MIKER
26-12-07, 09:08 AM
Would love to have caught Up for a Ride,and to have seen you guys
Enjoy your ride...Hopefully Ill see you next time:D

no prob's , next time "Colsie" .. :)

IndioGomez
26-12-07, 09:38 AM
Mike,I tried 2 contact u on ur phone,bt no1 answered.It ws to let u know I hd 2 change plans due 2 late notice commitments here @ home,I wldv luvd 2 go,bt maybe nxt time,have fun.

MorganGT
26-12-07, 09:48 AM
Would have come along myself (and probably chucked the wife on the back for the trip, since she's always nagging me for a ride) but we have family commitments this afternoon and wouldn't have been able to get back in time.

Have a good ride (looks like good weather too!) and see you next time.

MIKER
26-12-07, 10:02 PM
Mike,I tried 2 contact u on ur phone,bt no1 answered.It ws to let u know I hd 2 change plans due 2 late notice commitments here @ home,I wldv luvd 2 go,bt maybe nxt time,have fun.

no prob's .. ;)

Rob1943
27-12-07, 03:44 PM
Hi Mike, (Mean1), I have not been on computer since before Christmas and I missed your plan for Boxing Day and would you believe this ............. My wife had friends camping down at Ocean Grove so she and my daughter drove down on Boxing Day and I rode down ............. bummer not knowing you guys were in Geelong.

I called in for fuel in those twin BP stations just out of Geelong and then after that it was bumper to bumper traffic all the way through to other end of Geelong till I could hit the open again towards Ocean Grove.

Sorry I missed you and I wish "All and Everyone in AKRF a Very Happy and Safe New Year"

Cheers for now, Rob1943 :cool:

MIKER
27-12-07, 04:51 PM
^^
we actually went for a ride , through the back roads of Lara & to Ballarat etc ..