PDA

View Full Version : 1993 ZXR-750L

Mumfed
17-12-07, 02:01 PM
1993 ZXR-750L For Sale - $4950 Negotiable
Near New Front & Rear Tyres (Bridgestone BT014 & BT020)
New battery
Laser Pipe
Polished Frame
Tinted Screen
Big Cams
Recently Serviced and Tuned.
Low Cost Quick Sportsbike, Great for those weekend runs through the mountains. Genuine reason for selling. Upgrading to more touring oriented bike.
Toowoomba Qld.:)

zxrmad
23-12-07, 07:06 PM
Mumfed,

If you can afford to mate, keep the ZXR and buy a cruizer as well. I have a '95 ZXR and recently bought a VTX 1800. I love both bikes. It's great to have the choice to ride two completely different types of bikes depending on mood.

Just my 2c mate.

Cheers,
Brian

Mumfed
04-01-08, 03:33 PM
I'd love to be able to have two or maybe even more bikes. But my lovely wife says I can only ride one at a time and therefore only need one.

Elliee
29-01-08, 05:26 PM
Wife's OR BIKES ????:) :)

Article99
29-01-08, 05:56 PM
Bikes, definitely.

-They're cheaper to maintain and run.
-You can have more than one at a time without them constantly whining.
-You can have a go of your mate's bike without offending yours.

All in all, bikes are a lot more flexible. They do however share one common fault.

-They're about as forgiving during a high-speed argument.

Being a chauvinistic pig never felt so good.
Oh, and I know someone'll have an even more smart-****d reply, but I just don't care. Time for another scotch and coke, accompanied by a Marlboro Red. :cool:

Oldnslow
31-01-08, 05:26 PM
Hi Mumfed,

What sort of mileage have you got on the beastie and what can you say about it's history?

I'm casting around for a track bike and this would probably be a good starting point, Ive never ridden one of these but have heard some pretty good things.