PDA

View Full Version : 2007 melb toyrun

Colsie
12-11-07, 08:09 AM
Just a quick heads up,2007 melb toyrun will take place on the 09/12/07sunday...take off point {the one I start from} normally starts at Cranbourne.For those that Haven,t participated on the toyrun...if you thought the Pink ribbon ride was a hoot then this will blow your soxs off with ya boots...Great ride and Brilliant cause...dont forget bring a prezzie for the Kids....Chow

Joffaboy
12-11-07, 04:15 PM
Just let us no where to meet and I'll be there can't wait:D

MIKER
12-11-07, 05:25 PM
i've always enjoyed joining the toy runs , great cause .. ;)

gpxbabe
12-11-07, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I'm in. Do we dress up as Santa's elves, or what? :D

Colsie
12-11-07, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I'm in. Do we dress up as Santa's elves, or what? :D

you can do that...Im going as Scrooge, theres gotta be some bad with all this good;)

Colsie
12-11-07, 09:27 PM
i've always enjoyed joining the toy runs , great cause .. ;)

Yeah its a good cause,theres a lotta Kids that get Zip at Xmas:if you cant Bring a prezzie I think you can Donate cash??I think

Scarecrow_01
12-11-07, 10:14 PM
Sounds like a good ride, for a great cause.
Count me in!

Scarecrow_01
12-11-07, 10:15 PM
Oh wait!
Sorry guys I wont be able to make this one, I've been assigned as designated driver for a largish gig up at Kryal Castle that weekend.

Ooops. Does anyone know where else you can make donations?

VixenAndrea
12-11-07, 10:30 PM
Oh wait!
Sorry guys I wont be able to make this one, I've been assigned as designated driver for a largish gig up at Kryal Castle that weekend.

Ooops. Does anyone know where else you can make donations?

why dont you give your donation to gpxbabe or me to take for you?

IndioGomez
13-11-07, 10:13 PM
Colsie, looks like this is a great cause and another big excuse to leave the house and ride in the copnay of good friends. Count me in, hopefully bythe I will have my new accessories installed. (at the moment waiting on the delivery of my DG Hard Krome strippers exhaust, Baron AIr intake, and my PCIII):cool: :eek:

Colsie
14-11-07, 07:15 AM
Colsie, looks like this is a great cause and another big excuse to leave the house and ride in the copnay of good friends. Count me in, hopefully bythe I will have my new accessories installed. (at the moment waiting on the delivery of my DG Hard Krome strippers exhaust, Baron AIr intake, and my PCIII):cool: :eek:

Allan Hope you can Make it,Be good to catch up
cant wait to see your Bike ,You have been Busy:D Did you Order these Items from a site in the U.S:confused:

Colsie
14-11-07, 07:20 AM
Just let us no where to meet and I'll be there can't wait:D

Im sure its the cranbourne shopping centre car park on the main Drag In Cranny...cant miss it.Just look for all the bikes dressed up like Xmas trees.:D

IndioGomez
14-11-07, 02:29 PM
Allan Hope you can Make it,Be good to catch up
cant wait to see your Bike ,You have been Busy:D Did you Order these Items from a site in the U.S:confused:

Yes I have, they are from Cruiser Customizing.com. I have just recently ordered them, so I am not expecting them to be here anytime soon. Hopefully I can get them installed in time. Do you know where I can get exhaust head gaskets for 2.5 inch?

Colsie
14-11-07, 02:59 PM
Yes I have, they are from Cruiser Customizing.com. I have just recently ordered them, so I am not expecting them to be here anytime soon. Hopefully I can get them installed in time. Do you know where I can get exhaust head gaskets for 2.5 inch?

We are Talking about the Exhaust Flange Gaskett for your Bike??there $17.00 each and You better off doing Both of them..or you can get aftermarkett for about $7.00 each..I havent used the after markett type before but I cant see why They would,nt work Just as good.:D

Hope that helps ..........cheers;)

Joffaboy
30-11-07, 08:56 AM
Hi everyone getting close to the toy run can we organize a time and meeting place so we can ride into the city together:)

IndioGomez
03-12-07, 07:51 PM
Can we set up a meeting point for all Kawa riders forum members? It would be good to go together as a group. Cheers

Colsie
03-12-07, 09:03 PM
Meeting point..... K,Mart carpark ,Where.. High st, Cranbourne, I think the convoy will leave about 10am...I normally get there about 8am.....my Mob 0421460448 Give me a yell on my Mob..Then we can ride as a Group Hopefully end up in the same place...williamstown:D

...Look forward to seeing you all there:D

Please read The Above Its still the same place but the time has Changed.