PDA

View Full Version : Cup day ride!

zx10ollie
05-11-07, 02:02 PM
Hi all, me and 1 or two others are headin for a ride somewhere:eek: , as not even we know yet. Thinkin GOR will be covered in crap and Spurs will be slimy, so were tryin to think of some other nice twisty road for a blast:cool:
So as soon as we think of a track (oops its not a race:p ) i will update the thread

Article99
05-11-07, 02:24 PM
Never known you guys to 'blast'... :p (Just kiddin'.)

If you're up for it, I can take you lot on a cooks tour of the hills. Nice riding. And plenty of twisties in some spots. :D

zx10ollie
05-11-07, 02:39 PM
We are gonna head out to Kinglake then go from there and see how the day unfolds, so if your keen we can meet up at the servo there:D we should be there around 10-10.30.
At least that way we head off at about 8 from our place then the weather should be indicating what its doing for the day

Article99
05-11-07, 06:41 PM
Yeah that's cool. Looks like I'm gonna hafta bug out. Going down geelong way to check out a ZX6 tomorrow... :D

zx10ollie
05-11-07, 07:00 PM
cool what year and color? any mods

Article99
05-11-07, 07:31 PM
96' in Kwacka green. Aftermarket pipe. Rest of it's pretty much stock.
Lookin' like the right price tho. :D

zx10ollie
05-11-07, 07:41 PM
cool so what has happened to the little 250

Article99
05-11-07, 07:54 PM
Still riding it at the minute.

String aligned the back end last weekend. Much better than the week previous, however I still reckon the front end's tweaked.

Given baby bro's coming through with his learners in a handful of weeks and my ah... dissatisfaction with lack of capacity... :D ... the 600's looking good. Granted it's not a 10r, but shortage of funds and sage advice after my GOR death run have pointed to the 6r. :cool:

NB: Have kept the gravel found in the bottom half of the GPX fairing in a jar as a reminder. hehehehhe.

Tis Labelled: 'GOR - 1, Zac - 0'

Hoping to have a a photo of me on the 6R taken at some stage with a '1 all' written on it.

MIKER
05-11-07, 08:09 PM
^^
have fun on the ride "Brent" i cant join you this time , but look forward to a ride again very soon . congrats on the ZX6R "Zac" & good choice of bike mate .. :cool:

Article99
05-11-07, 08:10 PM
Hehe. Cheers, mate. It ain't a done deal yet, but one can hope. ;)

MIKER
05-11-07, 08:11 PM
Hehe. Cheers, mate. It ain't a done deal yet, but one can hope. ;)

well lets see then , good luck with your bike search .. ;)

zx10ollie
06-11-07, 08:07 PM
Just got back from an awesum day of riding, myself and 2 other guys that i know went for a spin down to Whittlesea then off to Kinglake then to Healsville then onto the infamous Black Spur:eek: But what a day, perfect weather and the Black put on a great display for us with perfect conditions and road as well. Then from there off to Marysville for some lunch then down the Reefton Spur to the Reefton Pub, but there was alot of crap on and across the road on the Reefton in certain spots but overall it was pretty good
With no "incidents" to report it was a great day but there was still a few of them "law enforcers" out and about.
So guys n girls when we all goin?

MIKER
09-11-07, 06:16 PM
^^
late reply , seems like you had a great ride "Brent" . we will soon have to make a day of it , catch up later .. :)

zx10ollie
09-11-07, 07:27 PM
cool i will set it up