PDA

View Full Version : 11 November Sunday ride.

Colsie
30-10-07, 10:12 PM
Ill be going up thru Jindavic.Powell town.out at Yarra junction back thru Cockatoo,Emerald stop have some lunch then home.....its a great Ride Heres hopeing the weather is nice if you would like to Join me Let me Know

Can meet up in Pakenham,9.00 head off at 9.30

Cheers....:D

gpxbabe
31-10-07, 01:25 PM
Colsie, that sounds lovely. Really hoping to be able to go. I'll message you nearer the time. Gill :)

MIKER
31-10-07, 04:53 PM
well am certainly interested , i'll let you know as the date approaches .. ;)

Article99
31-10-07, 07:10 PM
Sounds good. :D

Joffaboy
31-10-07, 09:19 PM
sounds good colsie
let you no,but should be a starter

ninja167
03-11-07, 04:59 PM
If all goes well count two more of us in ,Just give us a meeting point in packy please :D

JL4049
04-11-07, 10:10 AM
May even head up that way myself and join in, keep us posted with the Meet area.

Colsie
07-11-07, 06:49 AM
We can meet up at McDonalds carpark Pakenham about 9.00am for a 9.30 departure.. Hope to see ya there:D

If looks like the weathers going to turn bad (down Pour ) then ill give it a miss:(

gpxbabe
07-11-07, 07:09 AM
Not going to be able to make it now, but you guys/girls have a great ride :) I rode back from Echuca yesterday via Seymore and the Yarra Valley, and it was beautiful. Just hope there were no coppers hiding behind trees :eek:

JL4049
07-11-07, 03:21 PM
bugger it, I'm out too, got a 21st to attend in Melb.

Colsie
07-11-07, 04:32 PM
No worries GPX and JL4049...Maybe next time Enjoy your weekend;)

gpxbabe
07-11-07, 08:12 PM
No such luck. The only thing I'll be riding is a chainsaw.....:mad:

ninja167
08-11-07, 06:32 AM
The weather looks good for sunday too, 25 and sunny so we should be able to make it , paky macca's sounds like a good meeting place :cool:

Colsie
08-11-07, 07:34 AM
The weather looks good for sunday too, 25 and sunny so we should be able to make it , paky macca's sounds like a good meeting place :cool:

yeah the weathers looking good there saying 27 and mainly fine...so it should be a nice ride....I hope you dont Mind Being Seen with a Cruiser:D... I some how dont think my bike is going to be as fast as yours...if your Avatar is anything to go By:D ....

Cheers

ninja167
08-11-07, 12:36 PM
It's all good , i havent ridden up that way before , so i'll just be enjoying the ride , hopefully we can get some more to head out with us.:cool:

Joffaboy
08-11-07, 04:40 PM
hi Colsie see ya at macca's on sunday :)

Colsie
08-11-07, 04:58 PM
It's all good , i havent ridden up that way before , so i'll just be enjoying the ride , hopefully we can get some more to head out with us.:cool:

Great I think You will Enjoy the ride...;)

And Ill see you on sunday Joffa... Cheers

VixenAndrea
08-11-07, 05:10 PM
im doing the eureka run to commemorate all the fallen riders so i wont be coming..... but i'll be with you all in spirit (and spewing i dont get to watch those leatherclad bums *sigh*)

ninja167
08-11-07, 05:46 PM
we will take a pic for you vixen .:D :D ;)

Colsie
08-11-07, 07:51 PM
im doing the eureka run to commemorate all the fallen riders so i wont be coming..... but i'll be with you all in spirit (and spewing i dont get to watch those leatherclad bums *sigh*)

Is that the Run Being held By the MRA??

Article99
10-11-07, 03:41 PM
So, who's definitely in for tomorrow? :cool:

Colsie
10-11-07, 09:12 PM
So, who's definitely in for tomorrow? :cool:

Me {colsie}

Ninja167

Joffaboy

should be a good ride ;)

gpxbabe
11-11-07, 03:51 PM
Hi guys, hope you had a fabulous ride. Very envious of you all! I kept hearing bikers all day up and down Beaconsfield-Emerald Road. Garden-taming all day. Only excitement here was when 11 CFA guys rocked up to help us put out a tree fire. Andrea, you missed out. All those uniforms..... :D Any photos of the ride?

Colsie
11-11-07, 05:28 PM
Hi guys, hope you had a fabulous ride. Very envious of you all! I kept hearing bikers all day up and down Beaconsfield-Emerald Road. Garden-taming all day. Only excitement here was when 11 CFA guys rocked up to help us put out a tree fire. Andrea, you missed out. All those uniforms..... :D Any photos of the ride?

Sadly No pics...But it was a great ride with some Good folks....the country side never ceases to amaze me...Very pretty up in Dem Dare hills...Yolk yolk:D

Article99
11-11-07, 05:52 PM
Hehehe. Yup. Them there hills over yonder.... :D

Copped a bloody cockatoo square in the visor on the way back through Emerald. Little bugger gave me a right fright. :eek:

Joffaboy
11-11-07, 07:23 PM
I can only but agree with colsie it was a great day and ride with good company
I'm still a bit gun shy on the corners but i'm sure with time i will get my confidence back
your not very lucky article if it was raining nipples you get hit with a ar**hole :)

Article99
11-11-07, 07:29 PM
Lol. True that. Saw him coming, tucked in, held on for dear life. :eek:

MIKER
11-11-07, 08:53 PM
^^
good to see a great day was had by all ;)

Article99
11-11-07, 09:00 PM
You missed out mate. Was a GREAT ride. ;)

ninja167
12-11-07, 04:52 AM
Thanks for a great day out everyone,Both of us had a fun day out. We will definately have to get another ride organised again soon, great roads , great company and awsome weather , there really is a heaven for bikers :cool: , thanks again colsie for suggesting the ride.
P.S It was good to put faces to names .

cheers all keep safe :D

MIKER
12-11-07, 07:01 AM
You missed out mate. Was a GREAT ride. ;)

i went out for a good half day "Arvo" ride , with a few mates .. ;)

Colsie
12-11-07, 07:49 AM
Thanks for a great day out everyone,Both of us had a fun day out. We will definately have to get another ride organised again soon, great roads , great company and awsome weather , there really is a heaven for bikers :cool: , thanks again colsie for suggesting the ride.
P.S It was good to put faces to names .

cheers all keep safe :D

Aw Shucks I did nuthin...Gladd you Guys had a good ride,now that we know what route to take you guys on the sports bikes can take the lead and Excersise your Throttle hand...Twist and go.. twist and go ..twist and go...etc

article sorry to hear about you Butting heads with a bird..I know what that feels like happened to me back in the 80s going thru Rosedale at 3am... open face helmut and a bird belly wack me right in the face:mad:

Joffa your right you will regain your confidence and besides you were,nt really that far off the pace anyway:D