PDA

View Full Version : Pink Ribbon Ride ???

Colsie
19-10-07, 09:48 PM
Who is doing the pink Ribbon ride this sunday?? I spoke to one of the Ladies thats Organising the ride,She said there expecting around 2000 bike to show up:D

IndioGomez
19-10-07, 10:34 PM
Hi Colsie, I am not sure if I will be doing it, because I am not regustered, i would like to though, are you going? Where is it taking of from?

Joffaboy
20-10-07, 05:55 AM
hi boys the ride is from the Bunnings warehouse Burwood highway Vermont sth
melways 62 K8
7.30 am registration
9.15 pre-ride address
9.30 ride departs
Ride will be to Maroondah Dam
Via,Belgrave,Monbulk,Worri Yalloc and Healsville
BBQ at the dam
Cost is about 20 smackers
I have pre registered
Looks like it will be a great ride I will be there at 7.30 with The Vixen and GPXbabe so we see see ya there hopefully

VixenAndrea
20-10-07, 06:35 AM
i havent pre-registered but can do so on the day.... and gpxbabe and i are gong - along with joffa. if anyone else wants to go just sms or pm me and we'll organise to hook up xoxoxo

Colsie
20-10-07, 11:56 AM
Hi ya Allan,can register when ya get there in the morning thats what I,ll be doing Hope you can make it looks like it,LL be a great ride For a Great cause,Oh yeah think ya have to be there around 7.30 For registration?? I think?

Andrea will SMS you when I get there...:D

VixenAndrea
20-10-07, 04:11 PM
yep 730 is right. gpxbabe and i are off to the manhattan tonight for dinner (smorgasboard) on the bikes just to show off a bit .... then home for an early night then meeting joffa EARLY just opposite Knox Shopping Centre so if anyone else wants to meet before bunnings we're meeting opposite the knox shops in the service lane near the cop shop at 7am - otherwise we'll see you there
i havent registered prior so will be doing all that when i get there - cost $20

VixenAndrea
21-10-07, 07:30 PM
well today was a lovely day spent with great people.... what an awesome sight to see everyone on their bikes. gpxbabe took some pics which i am sure she will upload.... i learnt today im a better rider than i thought i was so i think im gonna bight the bullet next week and book for my licence.
colsie and joffa and i (gpxbabe had to leave early) ended up at the emerald bakery where we spent a couple of hours just chatting - it was great.
im the luckiest woman in the world to be around such wonderful people.... and gpx babe even spent the night in my bed!!!!!! (yeah yeah but im not gonna tell the rest of the story!)
xoxoxo

Ferret
21-10-07, 08:42 PM
i learnt today im a better rider than i thought i was so i think im gonna bight the bullet next week and book for my licence.

So good to hear that .. pat yourself on the back .. you've worked for it, (ie: done the klms every chance you've had)!! Good onya .. you'll romp it in .. :D

All the best .. patiently awaiting upcoming good news :D :D :D

AusFreak
22-10-07, 09:52 AM
HIya, iwas at the ride, there was probably about 1000 people there
was very hot but once your on the road its a nice ride.
It was great people come out of there houses to see the ride.