PDA

View Full Version : Week end Blast???

Colsie
18-10-07, 06:26 PM
Hey Guys and Gals Im throwing this out there to see if there is any Interest,

Im thinking a weekend Ride could be on the cards,Destination Bairnsdale,Omeo,Taking in Mt Hotham Harrietville,Bright,Myrtleford,Mansfield,Heading towards Healsville Via the Black Spur.and then Home

We would need to leave Friday Morning and would get back sometime sunday afternoon,accomadation could be Caravan parks Depending how many go will determine the price to rent a over night van,Meals would be Counter meals at the pubs along the way.

Ive done this ride once before and Had a Great time the senery is the best Victoria has to offer, and there are some twisties that will blow your soxs off.
so if your Interested let it be Known....Im thinking this could be Planned for march or early april 08 what ever suits and if your new to riding or ride a 250 dont be put off because this will be organised so NO one is left behind...anyway details can be organised before the ride.

Cheers

RoninZX-10R
18-10-07, 08:29 PM
Hey Colsie,
That's one of the best weekend ride I know of. I've been doing that route at least once, usually twice, a year and absolutely love it. I'm going with 19 other guys, leaving 16th Nov, staying Friday night in Mansfield, then Saturday we'll be riding up over Mt Hotham, Buller or Buffalo (can't remember), and finally get back home late Sunday. It's usually a 1,200km trip, but some of the best roads around.

VixenAndrea
18-10-07, 08:43 PM
would love to come but already doing a ride like that in april next year.... dont spose you could make it may so i can come? (insert puppy dog eyes here)

MIKER
18-10-07, 09:06 PM
sounds great , only i only get sundays off .. :(

Joffaboy
18-10-07, 09:43 PM
I should be a starter Colsie

JL4049
19-10-07, 07:30 PM
**** hot, keen as mustard, Nov16 ride is out as that is our wedding anniversary and it's not worth the strife, april 08, definately keen, in fact any weekend other than nov 16th!

gpxbabe
19-10-07, 07:53 PM
Definitely interested! :D

Article99
19-10-07, 08:50 PM
Chalk one more up. :cool:

Colsie
19-10-07, 09:43 PM
Great,,,We can work out what weekend, That Hopefully suits everyone.
It will be a great ride as long as we get Good weather.heres Hopeing.

IndioGomez
20-10-07, 07:25 AM
I would be very interested too Colsie, let me know what dates exactly. Cheers

Colsie
20-10-07, 12:30 PM
This ride is one of the best Ive done, if not THE best,But what makes it even better is going with Good people so I hope we can pick a weekend that suits everyone,I hate to think that someone missed out because of a timeing factor.

Allan I havent pick any dates because I can blend in with everyone else.:D

Hows One weekend in March??when we Get a month then we will work out what date:D

Just realised Im a Senior Member now Whoo hoo

zx10ollie
20-10-07, 03:08 PM
congrats on becoming a senior colsie:D i just became one last night so i think were the new old guys;)

Colsie
20-10-07, 04:04 PM
congrats on becoming a senior colsie:D i just became one last night so i think were the new old guys;)

I Kinda Feel All grown up,;)

VixenAndrea
20-10-07, 04:09 PM
ive been a senior longer than you - does that mean im older:confused:

Colsie
20-10-07, 06:14 PM
ive been a senior longer than you - does that mean im older:confused:

Na Just more Experienced:D