PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 22/10/07 Ride ..

MIKER
15-10-07, 07:18 PM
weather being good , am going for a ride out to Meridith , Anakee , stieglitz etc . to celebrate "Green&Means" new GSXR600K7 he just purchased , since his Turbo charged Meanie is being rebuilt "Again" he thought what the heck $20k to spend on a engine & be without a bike to ride "stuff that" & went & purchased a new sportbike instead of spending $$ more Meanie modd's .
so am riding again with my good mate & invite the usual crowd to join in ..;)
p.s. maybe ride into Zx10ollie's territory?

zx10ollie
15-10-07, 09:06 PM
Awesum sounds like a plan, im in:D

MIKER
15-10-07, 09:40 PM
Awesum sounds like a plan, im in:D

no prob's meet up @ the shell servo laverton @ 09:30am , from there we can decide were to ride "Mystery ride" ..

zx10ollie
17-10-07, 07:11 AM
cmon people lets go riding:D

gpxbabe
17-10-07, 07:16 AM
Vixen and I are doing the Pink Ribbon Ride for breast cancer (Vermont to Maroondah) that day, but have a great ride, guys :D

MIKER
17-10-07, 07:23 AM
Vixen and I are doing the Pink Ribbon Ride for breast cancer (Vermont to Maroondah) that day, but have a great ride, guys :D

yeh , no probs "Joffaboy" dropped by my work yesterday & told me he also is joining the pink ribbon ride .. ;)

MIKER
17-10-07, 09:28 PM
cmon people lets go riding:D

the ussual crowd should be joining us , see you there .. ;)

zx10ollie
18-10-07, 07:06 AM
I have a mate on a 04 gixxer 1000 coming down with me as well

MIKER
18-10-07, 07:30 AM
^^
no prob's the more the better .. :)

RoninZX-10R
18-10-07, 09:38 AM
I'll be there with bells on....but no pink ribbons :D

MIKER
18-10-07, 09:20 PM
^^
good to catch up again "Josh" see you there , the weather is meant to be fine .. ;)

MIKER
18-10-07, 09:21 PM
Riders attending :

MEAN 1
Gerard
Robbo
Green&Mean "Omar"
ZX10ollie + mate
RonninZX10R

MIKER
19-10-07, 08:40 PM
anyone got the weather forecast for this Sunday?

zx10ollie
19-10-07, 08:42 PM
its sayin late showers:mad: which is more like rain monday

MIKER
19-10-07, 08:44 PM
so the forecast is o.k. for our ride , only later in the evening there may be some showers ?

zx10ollie
19-10-07, 08:46 PM
so there sayin, even on dynoverks quik link, which i must say is pretty spot on for us riders:D

MIKER
19-10-07, 08:55 PM
^^
o.k. so it looks good for now :) , anyway i notice you clocked up a 100 posts there "Brent" your now a senior member & a old hand @ the posting biz .. :D

zx10ollie
19-10-07, 09:15 PM
:cool: i made it to a senior

MIKER
19-10-07, 09:20 PM
^^
you old cogger .. :p

zx10ollie
20-10-07, 08:44 PM
well people the weather is looking fantastic for tomorow, if anything a bit too warm, but i aint complaining:D

MIKER
21-10-07, 09:24 PM
great ride guy's , its good not having to slow down & all the bikes travelling @ the same pace (warp speed) :D .. ;)

VixenAndrea
22-10-07, 12:05 PM
great ride guy's , its good not having to slow down & all the bikes travelling @ the same pace (warp speed) :D .. ;)

well that statement certainly makes me feel wanted on other rides......

finallyridingagain
22-10-07, 01:16 PM
hey andrea dont take it personally! just go on group rides when theres other cruisers involved.

you did alright on the last one - dont even try to keep up with the sporties - us cruisers are just there for a cruise! after all thats what its all about isnt it?

SilverFox
22-10-07, 03:27 PM

Hey Vix
Don't you worry girl, you just sit back on the cruiser and take in the scenery,enjoy the trip and just laugh when ya see the boys after a workout on there time warp machines.:) who's in a hurry, (I'm not)

Jim :D :D

RoninZX-10R
22-10-07, 04:17 PM
Yeah, was definitely a fun ride. Couldn't have asked for better weather, and thankfully the ride was virtually incident free...we won't talk about that now will we fellas??? :D Lucky for Omar, it could have been a lot worse.

I've forgotten his name (alcohol apparently kills off brain cells, but i'm still trying to prove them wrong :p ) but Brent's mate on the Gixxer thou can certainly get that thing moving. Was great fun chasing him coming into Lorne...all within the posted speed limit of course!!!!

Looking forward to the next ride.

zx10ollie
22-10-07, 05:21 PM

oh baby dont be like that:p , we all had a blast the last ride that cruisers and sporties went on because we all no were the next stop is and we all get there and enjoy the great company! well i thought so anyways.
It doesnt matter how quik we get there, naturally the sportsbikes go into blurry vision speed (posted leagal limits naturally:eek: ) cause thats just how they are designed and the cruisers take a little longer but we all are there as a group of mates havin a blast

MIKER
22-10-07, 06:51 PM
Yeah, was definitely a fun ride. Couldn't have asked for better weather, and thankfully the ride was virtually incident free...we won't talk about that now will we fellas??? Lucky for Omar, it could have been a lot worse.

I've forgotten his name (alcohol apparently kills off brain cells, but i'm still trying to prove them wrong :p ) but Brent's mate on the Gixxer thou can certainly get that thing moving. Was great fun chasing him coming into Lorne...all within the posted speed limit of course!!!!

Looking forward to the next ride.

"Duane" certainly can ride @ a very nice rate of knotts "you too Josh" , one of the best riding through the GOR / back roads etc i had in a long time :D . the best part was when "Ronnin" & "Duane" were racing through tight corners only inches apart from each others tyres / bikes mid corner :cool: , i was on your tail but you guys just kept going harder & harder . it got very difficult to keep up @ those speeds in corners posted 25km :eek: , but "Vixen" dont worry were there are more cruisers in a ride you wont be left behind & sport bike riders can re-group later with the cruiser riders "Omar" had the best possible kinda of off , one can have "incident free" ..

p.s. i noticed "Duane's" GSXR1000K4 in Rapid bike mag "your bike section" sept 07 issue ..

MIKER
22-10-07, 06:55 PM
dont even try to keep up with the sporties - us cruisers are just there for a cruise! after all thats what its all about isnt it?

cruising is easy going & enjoyable , ride @ whatever pace makes one happy . i personally used to ride my cruisers very hard , hence my re-transtion back to sports bikes .

p.s. no one is under any pressure to ride beyond there comfort zone , when on a ride with me or the rides i organize ..