PDA

View Full Version : Champion Ride Day-Broadford track day

RoninZX-10R
10-10-07, 11:08 AM
Howdy folks,
The idea of a track day was raised a few weeks ago during our ride down along the Great Ocean Road (some remember it more fondly than others...that poor little GPX250!). I received a text from Champions a few days ago saying their next track day at Broadford is Friday 26th Oct $110.

I'm very keen to go as the last track day I did was December last year at Eastern Creek and I feel like ringing the 10R's neck again.

Let me know if anyone else is planning on pulling a sickie and coming along.

Cheers,
Josh

Article99
10-10-07, 06:32 PM
If I could bend my knee properly, I'd come down and give the wee-pee X another thrashing. Then again, maybe it'll come good in the next two weeks... :D

..stay tuned. :cool:

VixenAndrea
10-10-07, 07:04 PM
its out of my league but im thinking youre gonna need some spectators!

MIKER
10-10-07, 08:22 PM
^^
have fun , now i just got to get my boss to lend me the Honda Fireblade track bike his got . its set up with all Motec systems (traction control , ECU etc etc) , but i dont fancy my chances getting the bike to lend ..

zx10ollie
11-10-07, 06:48 AM
Hmm very tempting, but im just looking for a towbar for my car at the moment.
And saturdays is a better day cause then i can have that day off work and not have to make up for it:D

zx10ollie
25-10-07, 06:37 AM
woohoo towbar aquired and getting Sunday, now to find a trailer thats not a big monster:eek:
My poor little bubbleback laser:( , mind you its a 4wd turbo so i only worry cause i dont want a stretch limo laser!

MIKER
25-10-07, 07:57 AM
My poor little bubbleback laser:( , mind you its a 4wd turbo so i only worry cause i dont want a stretch limo laser!

haha , Limo Laser .. :D

slow_poke
20-11-07, 09:45 PM
you know if you do stretch it ,you could put your bike str8 in the back..no trailer needed,problem solved.