PDA

View Full Version : contact info

VixenAndrea
26-09-07, 09:06 PM
thought it might be a good idea to share our mobile numbers (if we have them) with each other when going on a ride for a couple of reasons - so we dont get split up again or if we do we can contact each other, and also for the safety aspect if any one of us gets in a spot of bother.... i have pm'd the ones i can remember from our GOR ride but didnt get all of you. Mean1 will also keep a master list if any of you dont mind to help us as well so please make sure you pm him with your number if youre comfortable with doing so....

finallyridingagain
27-09-07, 01:39 PM
been getting a couple of pms - and seriously - just coz I'm so lazy heres the number

VixenAndrea
27-09-07, 02:16 PM
i wasnt brave enough to advertise mine like that which is why i suggested the pm as a preferred option. ive had a number of replies and sent mine out to a few people .......
so to all you out there in Vic - dont be afraid to share it !!!! i'll send mine to anyone who sends me theirs

Clanga61
27-09-07, 06:53 PM
Hey Everyone
I tried to get to the ride last sunday but had a bucks show on sat night i woke up at 7am (cos i had to leave by then to catch u guys) but i put my head back on the pillow till 8.30 then whent out to the Grampians for a little run,so if any of you are heading up this way Ararat-Grampians give me a call.
0439498942 Russell Cheers