PDA

View Full Version : sunday blast 09/09/07 ..

MIKER
09-09-07, 06:53 PM
i went for a Sunday blast with a few riding buddies today , to Lorne , & the back roads etc . i was joined by members 'zx10ollie' & 'ZX9R 00' + friend's , we had nice blast again through the winding / twistie roads of Deans Marsh , meridith , stieglitz etc . :D :D

Tweeds
10-09-07, 09:06 PM
Sounds like your ride was much better than mine on Saturday. Ridden only about 60k's & got a rear flat about half a kay out of Anakie. A big thumbs up to the guy in the general store, he phoned around town to see if anyone could help. Not that anyone could do much as the tyre had a nail embedded in it. Had to call my son to bring a bike trailer to rescue me & the GLW. Big pat on the back to the locals who helped out:D

zx10ollie
11-09-07, 07:10 AM
Sad to hear bout that tyre tweeds.
As mean1 said we had a great blast around, and being my first time out with the guys i was welcomed and felt right at place!
So cmon guys n girls theres a ride commin up that were goin on, so come join the fun:D

MIKER
11-09-07, 07:56 AM
Sounds like your ride was much better than mine on Saturday. Ridden only about 60k's & got a rear flat about half a kay out of Anakie. A big thumbs up to the guy in the general store, he phoned around town to see if anyone could help. Not that anyone could do much as the tyre had a nail embedded in it. Had to call my son to bring a bike trailer to rescue me & the GLW. Big pat on the back to the locals who helped out:D

that sux's , but the locals are very helpfull & friendly toward motorcyclists .. :)

MIKER
11-09-07, 07:57 AM
Sad to hear bout that tyre tweeds.
As mean1 said we had a great blast around, and being my first time out with the guys i was welcomed and felt right at place!
So cmon guys n girls theres a ride commin up that were goin on, so come join the fun:D

glad you had a great time "Brent" , good to see a ZX10R :cool: in the line up of bikes . i'll see you on our ride , 23/09/07 sunday .. ;)