PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle expo Oct 5-7th

Joffaboy
04-09-07, 04:47 PM
Anyone interested in meeting up in Dandenong and then heading to the motorcycle expo at Jeff's shed
details below

http://www.australianmotorcycleexpo.com.au

gpxbabe
04-09-07, 05:59 PM
I'm certainly planning on going, if we don't go camping :) I want to see what my bike might grow up into!

MIKER
04-09-07, 08:41 PM
I'm certainly planning on going, if we don't go camping :) I want to see what my bike might grow up into!

A big Kawasaki no doubt .. ;)

gpxbabe
05-09-07, 07:41 AM
Well hey, now that I've found you guys.....! :D

MIKER
05-09-07, 09:03 AM
Well hey, now that I've found you guys.....! :D

....... ???

sideliner
05-09-07, 02:41 PM
I'd rather go to the bike cemetery and get some sweetheart that needs a lil lovin... I take more pride in riding something I've brought back to life than a brand spanker.. but having said that it would be nice to see what the future holds in latest mods and things...

Mithel
06-09-07, 09:44 AM
i'll be there on the friday afternoon/evening. I'm coming from the west.

MIKER
06-09-07, 09:51 AM
i wont be going , went last year "it was nothing special" IMO , its easier to walk into a bike stealership every so often & see whats available .. :p

btob
06-09-07, 10:14 AM
i wont be going , went last year "it was nothing special" IMO , its easier to walk into a bike stealership every so often & see whats available .. :p

The only thing is, you'll be missing out on all the little girlies. :p

MIKER
06-09-07, 11:10 AM
The only thing is, you'll be missing out on all the little girlies. :p

'nah' its more a family friendly event & not many girlies , i was dissapointed in last years show . i went & left in less than 1 hour , nothing i havent seen before & i got bored with the show . i'd rather be carving up the twisties .. :D

aussiedav
06-09-07, 11:57 AM
Our GTR-AUS Annual Meet is on that same weekend (been planned for 10mths) so I won't be there. I know that sounds odd that its even a chance because I live in Qld but Kawasaki want me to be at the shows with the 1400GTR I rode transcontinental for them. So looks like Bris and Sydney for now.

I don't generally go to many shows either, been a waste of time and money usually but last year I just took my 9yr old son and "we" had a great day. Left the females at home and had a good boys day out. Spittin, fartin and ...... oh ok maybe not but a great day.