PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Ride 19/08/07

MIKER
17-08-07, 07:46 PM
sunday is shaping up to be a nice day , so i am riding @ my ussually stomping grounds with a member & mate of mine . if any other members like to join in , you are most welcome to 'express your interest here' .. ;)

zxrmad
18-08-07, 03:57 PM
sunday is shaping up to be a nice day , so i am riding @ my ussually stomping grounds with a member & mate of mine . if any other members like to join in , you are most welcome to 'express your interest here' .. ;)

Count me in Mike. Oh hang on...... you're at the wrong end of the country!! :p :D :) Maybe another time, cheers

MIKER
18-08-07, 04:00 PM
Count me in Mike. Oh hang on...... you're at the wrong end of the country!! :p :D :) Maybe another time, cheers

haha , no worries .. :D

Tex Warren
19-08-07, 03:01 AM
Didn't get the silver bulllet back from major service and therefore can't comply with the requet.....

will catch up on the next available opportunity... tex

MIKER
19-08-07, 03:19 AM
^^
no prob's .. ;)

MIKER
20-08-07, 07:27 AM
great ride was had yesterday , hooked up with the ussual crowd i ride with . the weather was good & we meet up with a group of sport bike riders from the aust sports touring club , lots of nice sports bikes from Ducati 1098 to YZF R1 to ZX10R Ninja's in the group . one poor chap dropped his R1 :eek: "sh#t happens" in the car park @ walking speed :( . we riden all the back road twisties & had a ball . :)
p.s. no pic's as "Tex" couldnt make it ..

zx10ollie
20-08-07, 10:06 PM
hi mean sounds like it was a great day!
where abouts did you go?

MIKER
21-08-07, 07:50 AM
hi mean sounds like it was a great day!
where abouts did you go?

back roads of meridith , baccuss marsh , gisbourne etc , great open roads with some good corners / sweepers etc .. :)