PDA

View Full Version : Pink Ribbon Ride 2007

Joffaboy
13-08-07, 12:52 PM
Found this on another site Its a good cause and sounds like fun

The 2007 Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride will be held on Sunday October 21st, 2007.
2007 Pre-Registration Now Open!
Download the registration form attached or register online at http://www.prmr.org.au
This event is for EVERYONE. Help us raise much needed funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Support research for a cure with YOUR attendance.

This is the fifth year that this fantastic event will take place in Melbourne, and it just keeps getting bigger.

START POINT :Bunnings Warehouse, 636 Burwood Hwy, Vermont South (Melways: 62 K8)
FINISH POINT :Maroondah Reservoir Park, Healesville (Melways: 270 K11).

7.30 am Early Bird breakfast available
8.00 am Registrations commence
9.00 am pre ride address
9.15 am RIDE DEPARTS
Sausage sizzle lunch at Maroondah Reservoir
“Early Bird” lucky prize draw (register before October 8th)
Loads more lucky prizes
Special Awards for: “Best Presented Bike”, “Best Dressed Guy” and “Best Dressed Girl”

2006 saw 1300 motorcyclists led by a celebrity line up including; internationally acclaimed author and model Tara Moss, Collingwood Football Club legend Anthony Rocca, media personalities Dieter Kahsnitz, Greg Evans and Alex Money.

Kind regards,
Bronwyn Payne

Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride (VIC) Inc.
Mobile: 0410 691 050
E-mail: bronwyn@prmr.org.au
Internet: http://www.prmr.org.au
Address: P.O. Box 185
Ferntree Gully
Victoria 3156

gpxbabe
13-08-07, 05:22 PM
I'll ride with you if you promise to wear your pink socks! :)

Joffaboy
13-08-07, 07:04 PM
No worries gpxbabe I'm going to wear my pink socks ,a pink shirt and a pink scarf

VixenAndrea
14-08-07, 07:41 PM
if thats the case joffa then im there too..... but remember you promised the pink stuff!!!!

Joffaboy
14-08-07, 08:23 PM
no problem got plenty of time to find some pink jocks

btob
14-08-07, 08:54 PM
No proof without pics! :D

IndioGomez
27-08-07, 10:03 AM
Count me in for this ride, can we register as a group? I will see what i can wear in pink...mmmmm. Sunnies and a face mask? Pink leather pants, there you go, talking about making a statement there.... :D

Joffaboy
28-08-07, 07:53 PM
Not sure about registering as a group I have already sent mine off just waiting to get it back still can't find any pink jock's but still got a wee while to find some
I may have to go to that other under garment department the one in the middle of the ladies clothing dept.........Ha Ha Ha only kidin

IndioGomez
29-08-07, 10:18 AM
Not sure about registering as a group I have already sent mine off just waiting to get it back still can't find any pink jock's but still got a wee while to find some
I may have to go to that other under garment department the one in the middle of the ladies clothing dept.........Ha Ha Ha only kidin

Hey Joffa, it's the 21st century so anything counts these days.....