PDA

View Full Version : Southern Adelaide Rider

XNinjaX
15-07-12, 10:22 AM
G'day guys whats up, just putting the message out there for anyone else who rides more on the southern end of Adelaide? as i enjoy riding up claradon/black-wood way :). i came back on this site as i signed up here like a few years ago when i was still on the leaner 250CC haha

madcow
15-07-12, 08:32 PM
i sure arrne would be in.. if he hadnt fallen off his bike and busted his hand.. look him up, he is a great bloke with plenty of old school advice

johnkyls17
24-07-12, 06:05 PM
Gday x, I love riding the south, clarendon, strath ect. also like lobethal rd, gorge rd. but the horse is sleeping at the moment. will be waking her up in spring(yes another fair weather rider) but Im always willing to catch up.

Cheers & Burbons

John

XNinjaX
25-07-12, 07:36 PM
Nice mate, sounds cool post it up when your bike is back in action :)

Rikodeine
20-10-13, 11:02 AM
thought I might wake this thread up. Looking to explore a few of the coastal and hills roads around Adelaide. Anybody keen in joining.

Arrne08
22-10-13, 12:53 PM
I'll certainly be up for a ride.
Have a few financial woes at the mo' (totally self-inflicted) which means bike rego is down on the list.
And the thou's (Growler) not going. Putting Meridiana on life support this week. Hopefully the battery is still a goer.

Rikodeine
23-10-13, 08:48 PM
Hi Arrne08. The only financial woes for me is if I keep dropping this bike. Let me know when your ready.:top: