PDA

View Full Version : Geelong area.

GPXPaddy
26-06-07, 12:44 AM
Anyone from the Geelong Melbournish area interested in going for a ride? Maybe to lorne, wherever, just wanna get out there!

VixenAndrea
26-06-07, 05:41 PM
i vist geelong every couple of weekends or so but havent had the balls to ride the bike down there yet...... (hmmmm is that coz i have tits i wonder?) but if you dont mind a learner tagging along and slowing you down then i'm youre girl!

MIKER
26-06-07, 07:10 PM
Anyone from the Geelong Melbournish area interested in going for a ride? Maybe to lorne, wherever, just wanna get out there!

welcome to the site , you are welcome to join on our rides in your area & around melb . i ride regularly with a group of Vulcan owners from this site around geelong / GOR & one of our regular riding mates lives in geelong area , so we are in your area regularly . i also have friends who own a fish & chip shop in apollo bay , so i ride there quite a lot ..

GPXPaddy
27-06-07, 10:51 PM
Cheers, It would be great to go for a spin with a bit of a group. None of my mates will get on a bike, so I look forward to hearing from you.

MIKER
27-06-07, 11:32 PM
i'll keep you posted ..:)

CRUMPET
05-08-07, 12:29 AM
Hi all, would be keen on a ride every now and then. Group rides are the way to go!!!!!!!! Work shift work so need plenty of notice for rides. Current ride zx14. My wife is on learners as well so have no worries with taking time.:D

VixenAndrea
06-08-07, 05:30 PM
i'll be back in geelong next weekend but dont know if i will be on the bike or not.... will let you know :-)

gpxbabe
07-08-07, 01:02 AM
Andrea, let me know if you are biking it - I might join you for the ride, and maybe catch up with gpxpaddy?

VixenAndrea
07-08-07, 09:09 PM
ok cool. will let you know tomorrow xxx

Joffaboy
07-08-07, 09:18 PM
I might join you also but just checked the weather channel Sat rain Sun a few
showers

aragami
24-06-09, 02:54 PM
Hey Guy and gals I am in geelong and new here just got my permit and bike 250 ninja and always lookig for someone to ride with.

VixenAndrea
25-06-09, 11:25 AM

YOURE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

mickdundee
25-06-09, 03:01 PM
I'm in Geelong once a month on average to visit my dear mother, always in the cage though, that being said, once I get some play points I will be heading down there again, thinking of doing some whale watching out at Warrnambool actually so the GO road all the way is the plan..

Gotta look into it a bit further yet, but a longish ride will be needed soon and it's either that or Alice Springs for the Henley on Todd regatta.

aragami
13-07-09, 07:48 PM
Did Lorne on sunday afternoon reallywindy between Geelong and Anglesea stopped for coffe and dips went on to Lorne road was really wet and slippery had ls for six weeks now and it was quite a challenging ride would love to catch up with some you guys and gals sometime:

Vulcanised
21-07-09, 07:04 PM
Hi All,

I'm also in Geelong and have had the Vulcan for about 18 months now. Keen to go around the GOR with some local Kwaka riders. Almost joined a ride with Andrea last year but all fell apart. A few mates (HD owners) and myself travel to Lorne most Sundays for breakfast given reasonable weather so let me know what you organise and I'll be there.

VixenAndrea
22-07-09, 11:07 PM
looks like i wont be heading to geelong for a couple of weeks on the bike - but going in the car (taking mum with me)

aragami
25-07-09, 02:12 PM
Hey Steve do frequent the Elephant?