PDA

View Full Version : South Gippsland Ride

holdkawa
01-05-07, 09:31 PM
Planing a (easy) ride for 5 or 6 May ,Starting Yarram to morwell ,leongatha ,Lang Lang,down to anderson,Inverlock,Leongatha,Toora and return to Yarram .
Couple guys from Yarram say they are Keen .Latrobe valley riders can meet up at morwell.Or we could go via Droin to meet up with any Melbourne riders. any one interested,,what day suits??.
Kris..:)

MIKER
01-05-07, 09:39 PM
^^
i finally get sunday / mondays off , so soon i can join in on the sunday rides. the distance is a bit to far for me @ the moment ..

holdkawa
31-05-07, 08:07 PM
Four bikes made the ride ,good day..may be a few more would like to join in next time, you will be most welcome ;) Kris.

MIKER
01-06-07, 11:49 AM
^^
thanks for the invite .. ;)

JL4049
27-06-07, 05:05 PM
Would be keen to join in on one of these rides in the not too distant future, recovering slowly from an injury so can only manage short rides for the moment but as soon as the doc gives me the green light I'm in. Also have a mate up in Melbourne who would probably be in to it as well, rides a CBR but he's a good bloke all the same.

ninja167
28-07-07, 07:48 AM
Pitty i never found this site earlier, these are the area's me and my wife ride , look forward to another ride if it happens , my mrs is keen to get out on her new bike as well:D

MIKER
28-07-07, 09:56 AM
Pitty i never found this site earlier, these are the area's me and my wife ride , look forward to another ride if it happens , my mrs is keen to get out on her new bike as well:D

i'll keep you posted on the next ride i go on & you & the missus will be welcome to join in if you like . :)