PDA

View Full Version : Anzac Day Ride ..

MIKER
23-04-07, 10:32 PM
i have PM' several members , myself , Green&Mean , Cruiser 06 , are riding for the day . plan hasnt been set as to where we are going , possibly Great Ocean RD . we will be riding out early 9:30am & can meet up with members @ several locations . reply if you want to join in on a relaxing cruise with some of our members , all memebrs are welcome .. ;)

holdkawa
24-04-07, 09:39 PM
Hi MEAN 1, would liked to have joined in and to meet you all , but.....got to work(bugger:mad: ).Have not done the ocean road YET, may be next time , enjoy the ride Kris ;)

MIKER
24-04-07, 09:58 PM
Hi MEAN 1, would liked to have joined in and to meet you all , but.....got to work(bugger:mad: ).Have not done the ocean road YET, may be next time , enjoy the ride Kris ;)

no prob's , keep a eye out . as i ride with the boys regularly e.g. like every week ..

MIKER
25-04-07, 08:16 AM
well its morning & am waiting for the boys arrive & its off on our ride today , Great Ocean Road here we come .. :D :) ;)

MIKER
25-04-07, 04:35 PM
just returned from apollo bay , i went two up on the V2K . {green&mean} mean streak broke down & he couldnt make it , {indiogomez} couldnt get a baby sitter , {cruiser06} joined me for half the leg . but had to break off half way {thanks mate} . so i went on my own the rest of the way , great day though . once i reached forrest , i happen to ride with approx 50 other motorcycles headed the same way . exellent weather & great fish & chips this time around . next RIDE i hope we all can make it .. :)