PDA

View Full Version : 1.03 CARAT round brilliant cut diamond FLAT COST!

pucara
17-02-11, 03:22 PM
Hi Guys,

This is your chance to grab a BARGAIN! 1.03 Ct , Colour F. Clarity SI1, Round Brilliant Cut Diamond loose, GIA certified, at my cost! $ 5390.00 + postage. Inmediate Delivery. Item Discounted from original price below my cost for a quick sale.

1 Only cheers:top:

bens369
18-02-11, 11:19 PM
have you got a picture of it that you could post up?

pucara
19-02-11, 02:38 PM
have you got a picture of it that you could post up?

Hi Ben,

You can check all the details of the stone here:

http://www2.gia.edu/reportcheck/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.showReportVerification&reportno=2111253225&weight=1.03

if the link doesn't work go to www.gia.edu and look for the report number 2111253225 in carat weight put 1.03 that will give you all the details.

GIA is the most prestigious lab around the world.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

ROG
19-02-11, 03:26 PM
Is it customary to delete the posts of others here often???
See it quite a bit.

Yes it is when people are not suppose to be posting spam or off topic posts especially in this particular forum!

This forum is reserved for our sponsors who who have paid their hard earned money for advertising on this forum and by doing this they are supporting our forum for eveyone to enjoy. By helping to contribute to the running costs of such a large and popular forum.

There are other sections of the forum in which you can post off topic posts. But please do not post them in this section. As its unproffesional and genearlly frowned upon by the moderators and admins of the forum.

I don't think we are asking for too much by asking members to refrain from posting off topic and useless comments in this section. Please have some respect for the rules of this section of the forum and respect for the forum sponsors. As without their help our forum may not be possible.

Thanks.

pucara
20-02-11, 01:05 PM
Item Sold, it's ok if you want to delete the post or should I do it?

Kind Regards

Lost
21-02-11, 04:43 PM
No will just lock it :)

Congrats on the sale as well.