PDA

View Full Version : Introduction JEWELLERY DESIGN STUDIO

pucara
20-12-10, 10:28 AM
Hi guys, this is a brief introduction of who we are and what we do. Please feel free to contact me for any questions that you may have!

We are designers and manufacturers of fine Jewellery, We design in front of you, while you wait, combining our expertise with your ideas. We use a variety of metals, and as diamond brokers we can always help you to find that particular stone that will suit your budget

Please note, that our individuals designs are not shown on our website, to protect them from being copied.

Also please have a look at our new 1 min video on www.jdstudio.adsonvids.com.au

Kind Regards
Alex.

easyrider
12-01-11, 10:51 AM
hey alex,i have a sterling silver ring of a lion my dad left me when he died,my question is it needs resizing & i would also like to somehow include both my mom & dads wedding rings into it do you have any ideas? could it even be done?

Oily
12-01-11, 11:00 AM
Why didnt you wear your leather vest for the video?

easyrider
15-01-11, 11:23 AM
hey alex,i have a sterling silver ring of a lion my dad left me when he died,my question is it needs resizing & i would also like to somehow include both my mom & dads wedding rings into it do you have any ideas? could it even be done?

bump!

pucara
15-01-11, 12:25 PM
Ooops Sorry matt, will pm you. When you need to contact me, pls pm or sms (if you still having my mobile) as I've been flat out and I'm not always here. cheers

Doctor Shifty
15-01-11, 10:09 PM
Rings on three adjacent fingers joined together. Sounds like a knuckle-duster so far. Especially that 'bump' bit. :)

muzza
17-01-11, 12:28 AM
alex is good matt im sure he can do something for you.