PDA

View Full Version : '07 ZX10R looking to meet sexy pipes...

Bravo8
31-01-07, 10:41 PM
Guys and girls,

I've just purchased a spankin' new 07 ZX10R. All in all grouse bike, very happy, but is in desperate need of some rear-end work.

I've looked at a few options and I'm leaning towards Akrapovics, although I haven't had any real advise.

Have any of you got any experience here on what would do the bike justice? I've noticed one of you, Speedyj, has put Yoshis on his bike so I'm interested to hear how that went.

Thanks heaps.

RoninZX-10R
01-02-07, 06:49 AM
If you haven't had a chance already, I'd strongly suggest having a look at the US website www.ZX-10R.net (something like that I think). There is so much info regarding all the 10R models that it'll take you weeks to trawl through it all. There is a search function so use that to find all threads on '06-07 exhausts. There's plenty of photos in the Gallery area so check it out and decide what you like. I personally like the look of the hexagonal Akrapovic's.

MIKER
01-02-07, 08:26 AM
welcome to the site & congrats on your new 07 ZX10R any pic's ? i like the akro's , also the yoshi looks hot ..

Speedyj
01-02-07, 01:02 PM
Wow, where to start;

Arrow look great - full system
Devil - not sure about those yet
Yoshi and Akro - good looking carbon cans
Boz - to me the best but do bloody loud, youd be picked up in a second by the police !
M4 - in carbon are ok.......

So many choices......................

Bravo8
01-02-07, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the suggestions people - akro's will probably be the ones but I'll check that US site for sure.

welcome to the site & congrats on your new 07 ZX10R any pic's ? i like the akro's , also the yoshi looks hot ..

No pics as yet, dead stock apart from tinted screen. Once I get pipes and clean up the **** I'll get some for sure.

Thanks for the welcome - I think I'll be spending some time in here.

MIKER
01-02-07, 01:29 PM
yeh it's a good place to hang around , enjoy the site .. ;)