PDA

View Full Version : Great Ocean Road Sunday 17th Jan

Deadlyfield
11-01-10, 10:03 PM
Will be going for a ride to Lorne on Sunday, if anyone wants to come along, their welcome, will be leaving from BP Little river on the Geelong bound side , at 10am

madcow
11-01-10, 10:11 PM
great to see ya here again deadly, i was only discussing with ekaz on the weekend that we hadnt seen ya around for a while. i wont be ablre to get there but please take some pics.

mickdundee would love to make it but he will have to see if a) he can get time off work, or b) he still has a license. right mike?

Deadlyfield
11-01-10, 10:16 PM
great to see ya here again deadly, i was only discussing with ekaz on the weekend that we hadnt seen ya around for a while. i wont be ablre to get there but please take some pics.

mickdundee would love to make it but he will have to see if a) he can get time off work, or b) he still has a license. right mike?

Still around MC, haven't had much time and not much to say, will have to catch up soon, gotta see the surgeon tomorrow, for my Carpal Tunnel, have it both hands, might be a job for the off season, when it's too wet and cold to ride.

madcow
11-01-10, 10:19 PM
sounds like a plan mate, ill ask my brothers for any tips with carpal tunnell as they have both had it from years in abbitoirs.

mickdundee
12-01-10, 04:53 AM
Working Sunday, I might do this Wednesday, been planning on the GO road fir ages yet never get around to it.

pos bike
12-01-10, 05:46 AM
Was planning on doing it Saturday. Working Sunday

mickdundee
12-01-10, 08:47 AM
Blood bank appointment Wednesday so Thursday maybe .. sucks having a social conscience sometimes :D

Deadlyfield
12-01-10, 05:12 PM
Changed meeting place to BP Little River.
Check out Sat night if there's any changes.

Deadlyfield
13-01-10, 12:22 PM
If anyone wants to come, send me a message, as if there's no takers, won't meet at BP.

Ekaz900
14-01-10, 06:03 PM
Busy weekend for me sorry Deadly, but the GOR is a must do for me.
Madcow and i will make the epic journey one day in the not to distant future.
Hope you and Julie had a great Christmas, btw does she have her scooter yet ?

Deadlyfield
14-01-10, 08:19 PM
Busy weekend for me sorry Deadly, but the GOR is a must do for me.
Madcow and i will make the epic journey one day in the not to distant future.
Hope you and Julie had a great Christmas, btw does she have her scooter yet ?

Thanks Colin, yeh we had a good chrissy, she hasn't got a scooter to ride yet, only me.

r-shippy
14-01-10, 08:24 PM
some others are going down on the Australia day week end !Lucky buggers!

easyrider
15-01-10, 12:38 AM
Thanks Colin, yeh we had a good chrissy, she hasn't got a scooter to ride yet, only me.
& we all know you aint no fantasy island eh!............you`re more like the midget lol hahaha

pos bike
15-01-10, 06:18 AM
Ended up heading down to Lorne last night after work. Might end up with Sunday off "cough cough". :)

Deadlyfield
15-01-10, 08:27 AM
& we all know you aint no fantasy island eh!............you`re more like the midget lol hahaha

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK

ZRChic
15-01-10, 08:29 AM
I hope along with a girlfriend of mine to do the "Great Ocean Road" one day. We have jotted down our own version of a "bucket list" and that ride is definitely on there. After a little more practice and riding first.

Ekaz900
15-01-10, 03:03 PM

If you get her a scooter she might actually start riding something :biggrin1:

IF1960
19-01-10, 10:49 AM
hey Deadly ... where is the report and pics ????

P1ssed off that I couldnt join you

Deadlyfield
19-01-10, 09:44 PM
hey Deadly ... where is the report and pics ????

P1ssed off that I couldnt join you

No takers from AKRF. only two mates on ZZR1200 and M50 Boulavard.
Only took a couple of pic"s, rode to Apollo Bay for lunch, rode back through the forest, bloody windey roads again, also the roads were wet and heaps of leaves and stuff on them, but apart from that it was a good day, might go for a spin somewhere on Sunday.

easyrider
20-01-10, 03:04 AM
awsome well done,its a great ride eh!..........dont worry bout the fact no akrf members turned up,im sure there`ll be other rides eh!