PDA

View Full Version : Latrobe valley ride 24th of Jan 2010

browser zx10
09-01-10, 09:08 AM
Organising a ride on sunday the 24th of january down in the latrobe valley, im not going to post up the route but i can say its winding and fast if you want it to be fast or slow if you want it to be slow.

Meet point is the bp servo in moe at 10am, take the second entry into moe (if coming from melbs)then turn left, you cant miss it, there will be 2 ways to get back to melb for anyone who ventures down from that way.

I have told some chicks about it so girls come along as well, the more the merrier.

Oh yeah dont forget to bring some freinds.

See you guys then

browser

I hope this is the right place to put this thread.

mickdundee
09-01-10, 09:35 AM
Right spot for sure, not sure a) if i'm working or b) have a license by then, see what happens.

browser zx10
09-01-10, 09:59 AM
Hopefully a) your not working or b) you have a licence by then!!

Ekaz900
09-01-10, 01:32 PM
so when do you find out Mick, or does it all depend on what you get up to this weekend LOL

madcow
09-01-10, 10:45 PM
oh god, moe brings back some memories.... is bjs still open? i saw the angels play there once, but thats about all i can say about it on here.... ha ha ha .....

Ekaz900
10-01-10, 07:17 AM
How come most of your stories are like that Madcow LOL
Can you not remember ?????
You do sound like forrest gump alot " thats all i have to say about that "

browser zx10
10-01-10, 08:56 AM
oh god, moe brings back some memories.... is bjs still open? i saw the angels play there once, but thats about all i can say about it on here.... ha ha ha .....

haha, BJs has been closed for prob 10 years now, so ill see you on the ride then???

mickdundee
10-01-10, 01:07 PM
Hopefully a) your not working or b) you have a licence by then!!

I hope so too, not holding my breath though...

madcow
10-01-10, 10:14 PM
oh bugger bjs was the place to go if you needed a quick and easy skank.... had a lot of fun out of there. i was supposed to be down your way earlier this month to see the rellies, but work commitments cut me short.

Ekaz900
11-01-10, 05:10 AM
PMSL Madcow, work commitments did not cut you short my friend, that was nature, pure and simple, a bit like you....well simple anyway.
As to what was cut short lets just leave that to everyone's imagination